LevixDaughter!ReaderxEren ~ My two guys

(Y/N)'s POV

"Absolutely not." My dad slammed his fist on his desk. "I will not have my daughter running off with some boy who can't control his powers."

"Dad he's working on it." I said.

"Sir I can assure you that I would never hurt your daughter." Eren said from beside me.

"You don't know that." My dad grumbled. "Besides, you're just a hormonal, bratty teenage boy."

"Dad he's not like the other 'brats' you deal with." I tried to reason with him. "Besides, I'm an Ackerman, I can defend myself."

"My answer is no and that's final."

"Sir I love your daughter-"

"No, you don't."

"And I would never in a million years hurt her. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'd give my life for her." Eren said, making my heart flutter. My dad sat there quietly until Eren spoke up. "And with all due respect, sir, I really don't care if you approve of us or not because that's not going to stop my feelings."

"Get out." My dad grumbled dangerously.

"Sir-"

"I said get out!" He came around his desk and in front of Eren. "Or do you want a repeat of your court trial?"

"I'll do whatever it takes." Eren stood his ground. They glared at each other until my dad grabbed Eren by the hair and started dragging him out of the room.

"Dad, stop it!" I pulled on his arm.

"Stay out of this, (Y/N)." He grumbled and shoved Eren out before shutting the door back.

"What is wrong with you?!" I finally snapped. "Why can't you just let me be happy?!"

"So you're not happy with me? Do you not want to be my daughter?!" He nearly yelled.

"I didn't say that!" I yelled back.

"Don't raise your voice at me, young lady." He glared at me. "What makes you think that I would let you go date some boy? Much less him?"

"Your trust in me that I know what I'm doing." I said.

"You're still just a teenager, you don't know everything."

"But I know this." I said. "Dad I love him. Can you please just let me be with him?"

"I said no and I mean it." He walked back over to his desk.

"You never let me do what I want!" I got even more irritated. "Dad I love him!"

"No, you don't!" He protested. "You don't know anything about love!"

"You know what, Dad?! We tried to do the right thing and come get your permission, but here you are just dismissing it without a second thought."

"That's not true." He said quieter.

"Well it sure seems like it." I crossed my arms. "And I've realized now that your opinion doesn't really matter for our relationship." I turned around and walked out the door. I walked the short distance to my room and found Eren sitting on my bed. As soon as I saw him, I burst into tears. He came and held me in his embrace. "I just don't understand, Eren..."

"I know, it's okay..." He rubbed my back.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"We'll just have to keep our relationship a secret."

"But I don't want to." I buried my face in his chest.

"Well then we can try and have it public." He said. "(Y/N) I want your dad's permission, but I don't think he's going to budge any time soon."

"But he could hurt you. He could even kill you." I said.

"Hey, what did I say back there? I'll do whatever it takes to be with you." He smiled at me. I mustered up a small smile too and pecked him on the lips.

Levi's POV

I sat at my desk with conflicting thoughts. She's sixteen... only sixteen... He's a titan shifter... Love doesn't have a place on the battlefield. "This was going to happen sooner or later." Hanji strolled into my office, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough." She said. "Don't you trust your own daughter, Levi?"

"Of course I do." I defended. "I just don't trust him."

"I don't think that's it." She said. Ugh, why is she always right? "But that's not for me to decide." She walked out of my office, leaving me to my thoughts.

(Y/N)'s POV

After a little while, I calmed down and Eren and I went to our afternoon training. I didn't really want to since we were both on my dad's squad. But we went and of course he gave us all double as much work. I felt really bad for the others. By the time dinner came around, I was beat. Eren and I sat behind a big tree a little bit away from the training fields. I still didn't have much of an appetite. "So do you think Sasha and Connie are ever gonna get together themselves?" Eren asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"Maybe." I chuckled. "That'd be double trouble."

"It already is." Eren joked. I laughed and looked over to him.

"I'm really sorry about my dad." I said.

"It's not your fault." He said and caressed my cheek. I leaned into his hand and we simultaneously leaned in for a kiss. It lasted for a few seconds before we heard another voice.

"Don't touch my daughter!" Eren received a harsh kick in the stomach from my dad.

"Dad!" I yelled. "That wasn't necessary!"

"Stay out of this, (Y/N)." He said. "So you think you can just do what you want? I'll hand you over to the Military Police." He punched Eren in the jaw. Eren hit the tree and nearly lost his balance. He was about to punch him again when I stepped in. I felt a huge pain on my skull as I received the punch. I hit the tree, too, and fell to the ground. "(Y-Y/N)...?" My dad asked as if he couldn't believe what he had just done. He reached out a hand to help me but I flinched away.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and shakily stood up. I then sprinted all the way back to HQ.

Time skip

I sat in the infirmary as Eren took care of the wound on my cheek bone. "I still can't believe he hurt you." He grumbled.

"I know." I said. "But you've dealt with a lot from him about our relationship. It's my turn now."

"But you're his daughter."

"I know." I repeated. The door opened and in came my dad. Eren put down the supplies and stood in front of me protectively.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"I wanted to apologize..." My dad said.

"For what?" Eren scoffed. "You're perfect Captain Levi Humanity's Strongest Soldier Ackerman."

"Eren." I rubbed his hand to calm him down.

"That's not true." My dad shook his head. "(Y/N), I never meant to hurt you. I would never, ever mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry."

"Well it never would have happened if you would have approved of our relationship." Eren said.

"You're right, brat." My dad said, a bit out of character right now. "I'm sorry for that, too. (Y/N) is my only daughter. She's my only living reminder of (M/N). ((M/N) is Mother's Name) I was just hesitant of letting her go and seeing that she had another guy in her life."

"Dad you'll always be my number one guy." I smiled at him.

"So does this mean that you approve?" Eren asked.

"Does this mean you forgive me?" My dad asked. Eren and I smiled at each other and nodded. "Then I approve." Eren quickly turned to me and gave me a sweet kiss. "However, Jeager, if you ever hurt her in any way, I will kill you."

"Yes, sir." He nervously saluted. My dad came over and gently kissed where my cheek where it was bandaged. I smiled as my heart was filled with love.

My two guys.