LevixPanicky!Reader ~ Panic attacks

Levi's POV

"Levi! It's happening again!" Hanji suddenly burst into my office early in the morning. I sighed.

"What, did one of your titans die again?" I asked.

"No! It's (Y/N)!" That immediately caught my attention. "She's having another panic attack!" Tch, I should have known! This happens quite often. "She's in her room." I quickly got up and sprinted to (Y/N)'s room. I had to get there quick before she completely fell victim to the attack.

I swung open the door and found her on her bed violently shaking while holding her knees against her chest. I cautiously approached her and sat on the bed. I gently put my hand on her arm, making her flinch as she slowly looked up. Her face was pale while her eyes were red and swollen. Tears endlessly streamed down her face. It must have been bad this time...

"L... Le..." She croaked out.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here now." I spoke softly and stroked her head. "What happened?"

"A d-dream... m-my soldiers..." She buried her head in her knees again and continued sobbing and shaking. She's always blamed herself for the deaths of her subordinates, and sometimes they come back to haunt her in nightmares.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault." I gently cupped her wet cheeks and led her to look at me. "You're not alone, (Y/N). Try to control your breathing. Focus on my eyes." She did as told and looked deeply into my eyes. Slowly but surely she stopped crying and her breathing went back to normal.

"I-I'm sorry..." She said.

"It's not your fault, this stuff happens." I pulled her into a tight hug. "I'll always be here for you."

"Thank you." She hugged me back and buried her face in the crook of my neck. "I love you."

"I love you, too."