LevixSinger!Reader ~ Surprise

Requested

Levi's POV

I tried to be as quiet as I could as I snuck into my girlfriend's apartment. I've been away on a business trip but got back early, so I wanted to surprise her. Her car was outside so I know she's home, but where?

I held the bouquet of flowers for her in my hand as I snuck around the place. Finally I made it to her bedroom where I smelt Windex. Ah yes, if she cleans, then she's a keeper.

I tiptoed through the room to where she was cleaning in the bathroom. I could only hear the faint sound of humming at first, but when I got close enough, I could make out the words that she was singing.

"It was like a nightmare
It's painful for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast
Remember the day of grief
Now it's strange for me
I could see your face
I could hear your voice
Remember the day we met
It's painful for me
Because nobody wants to die too fast
Remember a day we dreamt
It's painful for me
I could see your face
I could hear your voice"

I stood there completely captivated by her voice. In all the years we've been together, I've never once heard her sing. Now I have, and it was beyond beautiful. Not to mention the song she was singing. I knew it. It helped me through a lot of tough times.

"LEVI!" She suddenly exclaimed and jumped onto me, breaking me from my trance. I stumbled backwards but was able to keep us both upright. "What are you doing here?!"

"I got back early." I chuckled at her excitement. "These are for you." I held out her favorite flowers.

"Thank you." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Oh, are you okay? Your face is warm."

"Oh, yeah..." I felt that my face was indeed a little red. "I just didn't know that you could sing so well."

"O-Oh, that..." She blushed from embarrassment.

"You're amazing, (Y/N)." I cupped her cheeks. "Can you... sing for me sometime?"

"Of course!" She smiled and kissed me, to which I happily returned.

I guess we both got a surprise today.