LevixPretty!Reader ~ Beauty (Part 1)

Requested

Levi's POV

I tried to keep my focus as I dodged the quick series of punches and kicks that came my way. Not only is this new cadet one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen, she's almost as strong as me. Captivated by her beauty, I got distracted and didn't see the high kick hurtling towards my head. I groaned and immediately blacked out.

Time skip

I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to get adjusted to the bright light. My head is pounding... "AHAHA! YOU GOT BEAT!" An annoying voice was hysterically laughing.

"Shut up, Four-eyes." I groaned, not even looking at her. I think she was on the floor somewhere dying from laughter anyways.

"What even happened out there, Levi?" Erwin asked me, holding out some medicine and a cup of water.

"I don't know." I grumbled and snatched the stuff from his hands.

"Well, we'll let you talk it out." Erwin said and basically dragged Hanji out. Wait, what?

"Um, hi." A soft voice said from the other side of the bed. I turned my head to see the girl from earlier. She was blushing and trying her best to make eye contact. She's so cute... Nonetheless, I acted normal.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I went too hard earlier. I didn't mean to knock you out." She said. How can I be mad at someone like her...

"What's your name, cadet?" I asked.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." She answered. Pretty name for a pretty girl.

"I want you on my squad." I said and took the medicine.

"What?! Me?!" She looked completely dumbfounded.

"Yes, you." I chuckled on the inside. "You're obviously strong. I think you'd fit in well."

"Thank you so much!" She smiled brightly and did a clumsy salute. No, thank you instead.