Popular!LevixNerd!Reader ~ One week

Requested

Modern AU

(Y/N)'s POV

"You want me to what?!" I asked Mr. Smith.

"Please, (Y/N), you're the best in the class. Just tutor him a little." He pleaded. Tutor Levi? Levi Ackerman? He's the most popular guy in school! He most definitely does not want to be seen with someone like me.

"Fine." I sighed. "Just for a week."

"Thank you, (Y/N)!" Mr. Smith smiled. I nodded and walked out of the classroom. Sure enough, there Levi was, surrounded by all the other popular, fake people. I've known Levi since elementary, but he probably doesn't even know I exist.

I sighed and headed to the library to do my homework until our first tutoring session later today. It was quiet and peaceful, just the way I like it. This is where I come in my free time.

After a couple hours I finally finished my homework and someone slammed their books onto the table. I flinched and met the gaze of guess who? Levi.

"H-Hey." I said.

"Let's just get this over with." He sighed and sat down.

"Right..." I pulled out my math book. "So, what don't you get?"

"Everything."

"Everything?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself, you nerd." He said. "Just do your thing." I was a little irritated, but I told Mr. Smith I'd do this. It's just for one week, (Y/N), until exams are over.

"So, in problems like these, you're first going to move x to-"

"You mean there are letters now, too?!"

"Yes?" Where has he been all this time?

"Great." He grumbled.

"Anyways..." I went back to the problem. "You'll multiply it by 2, move it to the other side and subtract."

"Hmp, I can do that." He grabbed my pencil and confidently did the problem. "See? The answer's 287."

"No, it's 6..."

"What?!" He exclaimed, making the librarian shush him.

"Let's just... do another one." I said. While he was doing the problems, I couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. I'd never seen him this close up. He had beautiful silver eyes and dark, raven hair. Stop it, (Y/N). He'll never like someone like you. You two are complete opposites. He's the most popular guy in school, and you're just a quiet nobody who hangs out in the library for fun. That doesn't sound like a recipe for love.

"I got it!" He held the paper in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance.

"Good job." I smiled.

Levi's POV

She's so cute when she smiles... I held back my blush. Stop it, Levi! What would the others say? "Now let's move on to this." (Y/N) said. We worked together for a couple hours until the school was closing. "Same place, same time tomorrow, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Uh... t-thank... ugh, nevermind!" I grabbed my backpack and quickly walked out of the library. She's grown so beautiful over the years, how did I never notice?

"Levi~" A couple of my fangirls met me at the door. Ugh, did they seriously stick around all this time for me?

"Hello, ladies." I sent a wink their way to please them and walked out to my car.