LevixErwin's Daughter!Reader ~ Permission

Please go read my recent A/N. Basically, DON'T STEAL MY WORK!

(M/N) - Mother's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I hummed to myself as I ran my fingers through Levi's hair. I was bored so I decided to make myself comfy on his lap while he did paperwork at his desk. I sighed and dropped my arms. It was too hot to do anything. "Don't stop." He mumbled

"What?" I asked.

"More." I chuckled and continued running my fingers through his hair. Finally he set his quill down and wrapped his arms around me. "You know, I think it's finally time we talk to your dad."

"I want his permission, too, but you know how he is." I sighed. "He's been super protective of me ever since (M/N) died."

"I know." He rubbed my back.

"Just give me one more week, and we can talk to him." I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Alright." He gave me a small smile and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him a second time. "I love you." He softly peppered my face with kisses.

"That tickles." I giggled.

"Levi, about those battle plans-" We both stopped immediately as we heard the all too familiar voice. I slowly turned around to see none other than my dad standing in the doorway.

His expression was hard to read. There was shock nonetheless. We all three stared at each other for what seemed like forever before my dad opened the door wide. "(Y/N). Out." He said.

"But-"

"Now." He looked at me sternly. I reluctantly got off of Levi and walked out the door, hearing it slam behind me.

Levi's POV

I stared at my desk as an heavy awkward silence filled the room. "So..." I muttered.

"You think it's okay?" He said calmly, too calmly. "You think it's okay to sneak around with my daughter?"

"Erwin-"

"It's Commander to you!" He raised his voice, shocking me. In the past six years I had never heard him raise his voice. "I thought that you, of all people, would do the right thing in a situation like this and come to me, but what do I find? You eating my daughter's face!"

...What?

"I wasn't-"

"I don't know how to explain it." He settled back down slightly. "Ever since I lost my wife, I've felt it was my duty to protect (Y/N). It can be hard balancing her and my duties as Commander, but she always comes first." He sighed. "I know I've gone too far sometimes, but I just want to protect her. I can't lose her, too."

"And you won't." I kneeled down in front of him as he stared at the ground. "You're a great dad, and you balance everything fine. I understand if I don't have your permission, but if you allow me to be with your daughter, I swear I'll protect her and love her until my last breath."

"I know." He chuckled. "I trust you, Levi."

"So...?"

"So I give you my permission." I had to repress a smile. "Don't make me regret it."

"Yes, Commander." I shook his hand. He then went to the door and opened it, (Y/N) falling to the floor.

"I wasn't listening." She groaned.

"Mhhm." Erwin and I both hummed at the same time.