LevixCheated!Best friend!Reader ~ A little better

A/N: I made this one a little short bc I just did a LeviXCheated!Sister!Reader one-shot

Requested

(Y/N)'s POV

I laid in bed staring a the blank wall as depressing and obsessive thoughts swarmed my head. Am I really just a joke? Or some kind of toy? My boyfriend since our Training Corps days just cheated on me and what's worse, the whole Survey Corps knows. They all saw him. Talk about humiliation.

"(Y/N)?" A sudden knock and voice came from the other side of my door.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow to my long-time best friend, Levi. Despite being almost complete opposites, Levi and I have been close ever since we met. He picked me for his squad almost immediately.

"I just want to talk." He sounded a bit sad. "Or you can eat. I brought dinner."

"No." I said. A few silent seconds passed before I heard something scratching the inside of the keyhole and my door opening. Curse you and your thug-like ways. At least he didn't kick it down this time.

I heard footsteps get closer to the bed and he sat down. "Um, hey." He offered. "I brought you some food."

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"Okay." He set the plate down and sat in silence. "How are you feeling?"

"Awful." I said. "I'm just really hurt and embarrassed. I don't know how I didn't see the signs beforehand."

"You were just trying to look on the bright side." He moved some hair out of my face. "And there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I already took care of him."

"Levi did you-?"

"No, I did not kill him." I could practically hear him roll his eyes. "I just... made sure he wouldn't come within fifty feet of you ever again."

"What would I do without you?" I chuckled.

"Honestly I don't know." He play-gloated and sat me up, leaning my head against his chest. He knew it calmed me down to listen to his heartbeat. "I'm not the best at comforting, you know that, but you honestly shouldn't worry about him. You're one of the most amazing people I've ever met; scum like him would never deserve you."

"T-Thanks..." I blushed at his words. I sat in his embrace before finally pulling away. "Thanks, Levi. I feel a little better now."

"Good. I was worried I would have scarred you even more." He sighed.

"Never." I chuckled.