Yandere!LevixStubborn!Reader ~ Forever (Part 1)

Requested

Modern AU

(Y/N)'s POV

"Why can't you just let me come with you?!" My boyfriend exasperated.

"Levi! I'm just visiting my family! It's nothing to worry about." I tried to reason with him for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"In a whole other country! (Y/N), you need me!"

"I'll be just fine, thank you very much." I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't you just let me protect you?" He asked softly.

"Levi, don't pull that card." I said. "I'll be just fine. You don't need to worry." He looked down at the ground, clenching and unclenching his fists. "I'm gonna go pack, okay?"

"Fine." He grumbled. I smiled slightly and headed for the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and felt a large weight hit the back of my head, knocking me out.

Time skip

It's... so cold... I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to the darkness. Wait... darkness? What happened? I looked around me to find my body cuffed and chained to a stone wall in what seemed like a stuffy, dewey basement.

"Good morning, princess." An all-too-familiar voice said. Levi came into the dark place with a sickly sweet smile. "It's been two days; I was starting to get a little worried."

"Levi, what's going on?" I asked, a bit scared.

"You see, (Y/N)." He sat down next to me. I scooted away a bit, immediately making him mad. He grabbed my waist harshly and pulled my next to him, leaning into my ear. "You were going to leave me. I couldn't let that happen."

"Say sike right now." (I'm just kidding😂)

"This isn't funny, Levi." I tried to make eye contact with his crazy ones. Have they always been like that? "I've probably already missed my plane."

"That's a good thing, dearie." He stroked my cheek. I grabbed his hand and pushed him away from me.

"Don't touch me." I grumbled. He looked at me in shock before landing a harsh slap on my cheek. Tears stung my eyes as he grabbed my neck and forced me to look at him.

"I warned you about letting me come with you. But did you listen?" He said. "No. But I always get my way in the end."

"Levi-"

"You listen to me!" He squeezed my throat, making me gasp for air. "You're gonna stay here with me like a good little girl. If not, well... we'll just see." He chuckled.

"I hate you." I managed to say.

"You'll learn to love me again." He let go of my throat and stroked my cheek. "We have forever to go."