LevixKuudere!ReaderxYandere!Petra ~ Feelings

Requested

Kuudere- cool, aloof, introverted

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh my walls just shut up already. I groaned internally as I listened to Oluo try to impersonate my boyfriend. "Ahh! Hot!" He hissed in pain as he dropped his tea cup, trying to hold it like Levi does.

"That's what happens." I said, drinking from my cup, already having perfected the style.

"You wanna go?" He scowled.

"You bet-"

"No fighting." Levi suddenly appeared behind me and sat down, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Tch." Oluo rolled his eyes.

"Anyways." Levi cleared his throat. "We have an expedition in a couple weeks, so no slacking off in training."

Petra's POV

There were slight groans around the table that were quickly replaced with "yes, sir"s. I sat watching in envy as my Levi enjoyed the company of his so-called girlfriend.

What does he even see in her? She's so aloof and barely shows emotions. Opposites are supposed to attract, right? They're not opposites! We are! So he's supposed to be with me!

"Are you okay, Petra?" (Y/N)'s monotone voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah." I smiled, trying to put on a good attitude in front of the captain. He will be mine.

(Y/N)'s POV

Levi wasn't kidding when he said no slacking off. Training was intense, but I know he just want to protect us. "Is that what you wanted?" I slightly smirked down at Oluo on the ground.

"S-Shut up!" He blushed from embarrassment.

"Dinner time." Levi called out. Thank goodness. I'm starving.

I brushed myself off and walked behind most everybody. Levi had a dinner meeting so he wouldn't be there. I yawned as we made it to the pathway and I felt a hand come over my mouth and around my waist. I was then dragged behind one of the HQ's walls.

The sun was already setting so I couldn't see exactly who was grabbing me. I then felt a familiar cold blade press against my neck as I was slammed into a wall behind me. I decided it was smart to stop struggling for now in the position I'm in.

"Stay away." A voice whispered. "The captain is mine."

"Excuse me?" I grumbled against the blade. I stared into the familiar auburn eyes of who I thought was a close friend. "Petra-"

"No!" She pressed the blade further into my neck, drawing a little blood. "You don't deserve him! Why is it always you?! Why can't I just be happy for once?"

"Petra." I let her get it out as tears fell down her cheeks. I then slowly removed the sword from her hands. "You don't have to be with a guy to be happy. I may not show it a lot, but Levi makes me happy. And if you still want a relationship, I'm sure there's someone out there that will return your feelings." She refused to look me in the eyes. "Petra you're a really nice person, and really skilled, so I have no doubt you'll find love one day."

"Y-You really think so?" She asked, hopeful.

"Yeah." I let a tiny smile slip onto my lips. "Now let's go before they run out of food."

"Yeah." She chuckled.

From then on Petra and I grew pretty close. I helped her sort out her feelings, while she helped me try to show mine. It really helped us both to build better relationships in this messed up world we live in. And Levi? Well, he's still my Levi.