LevixSick!Reader ~ Take care of you

Requested

The reader has a sickness/disease that's like a fever but after a hour their body temperature can drop down to 95 degrees F/35 degrees C.

(Y/N)'s POV

I panted lightly as I stood over the restaurant's bathroom sink. I started getting heat flashes again and felt like I had a fever and of course it had to be in the middle of mine and Levi's date. He didn't know about my condition. I haven't told him yet because I know he's a huge worrier and I don't want to make him so concerned.

I splashed some cold water on my face once more, wiping it off with a paper towel. I sighed and left the bathroom, heading to the booth where Levi was still waiting. I felt bad because half of my food was still uneaten, but I just didn't feel like eating much.

"Are you okay? You were in there for a while." Levi looked me over.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled my best.

"And will that be all for you two tonight?" The waiter came and asked.

"Can I get a ice water to go?" I asked.

"Are you sure? It's freezing outside." Levi said.

"I'll be fine." I said. I got my water as Levi paid and we walked hand-in-hand outside in the winter weather. This feels so nice.

"So have you decided what you're getting Erwin and Hanji for Christmas?" I asked Levi.

"Not yet. Should I even get Hanji anything?"

"That's mean, Levi." I frowned.

"I'm just kidding." He chuckled. I smiled and looked along the downtown streets and lampposts lined with Christmas lights. Uh oh. Has it really been that long?

Suddenly my water was felt frozen against my throat and I started shivering. "Hey, are you okay?" Levi looked at me concerned.

"Y-Yeah, it's just a little cold..." I tried to chuckle. I pulled my scarf up to my mouth and felt the blood in my hands start to constrict. I continued walking alongside Levi before a huge wave of fatigue washed over me. I stumbled on my feet until I eventually felt my knees give out.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" Levi caught me and tried to sit me up. I could feel my heart racing as I tried to control my breathing. "Hey, stay with me." Levi put a warm hand to my cheek as he took out his cellphone, probably to call 911.

"No... s-stop..." I reached my hand out to his phone but felt it fall short as my vision was eventually fully clouded and I blacked out.

Time skip

I groaned lightly as I eventually woke up on a very uncomfortable bed. I slowly looked around me to find myself in a hospital room. Levi was sitting next to the bed holding my hand with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" He nearly whispered immediately.

"Tell you what?" I tried to laugh it off.

"That you were sick!" He exclaimed, making me jump. "What if something worse happened? I wouldn't know how to help!"

"I'm sorry." I looked down to the bed. I found myself covered with many blankets but icepacks on tables around the room. "I just didn't want you to worry about me."

"Please, you need to tell me these things." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry." I repeated. He sighed and grabbed my hand once more.

"The doctor explained everything to me. From now on I'm going to take care of you and we're going to get through this." Levi leaned over to kiss my forehead.

"Thank you." I let out a weak but genuine smile as my perspective was changed. "I'd like that."