LevixGamer!Reader ~ Tie

Requested

Modern AU

Levi's POV

"Ughh." I struggled as I attempted to carry all the groceries into the house by myself. Well, it's all my cleaning supplies anyway."Thanks for the help." I walked into the living-room to find my wife fixated on the TV. I looked to see her racing in Mario Kart.

"YES! First place!" She cheered before noticing me. "Oh, hey sweetie."

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Playing a game." She rolled her eyes. "Come play with me. You can be Toad."

"And why is that?" I eyed the red and white mushroom character.

"Look how tiny he is." She smiled. I narrowed my eyes at her and irritatingly picked up a controller.

"You're going down." I grumbled.

Time skip

(Y/N)'s POV

Who knew Levi would be so good at video games?? We played multiple rounds of Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. "Okay, that's enough." Levi put down his controller.

"No, please~" I whined and held onto him. "You can't quit yet. We're tied." He contemplated it for a second before smirking at me. "I don't like whatever you're thinking, Levi." I said, honestly scared.

"We can break the tie, but if I win, you have to give me a head massage while wearing a very special outfit I bought you." He said.

"What outfit?" I questioned and he walked calmly into the kitchen. I heard grocery bags rustling and he returned with a black and white maid outfit. "Levi, no."

"Levi, yes." He threw the outfit on my head.

"Fine!" I pulled it off. "If I win, then you have to buy me the new Animal Crossing!"

"Deal." He smirked and picked up his controller.

Time skip

"Haha! I win!" I exclaimed as I won a very close game of Super Smash Bros.

"But I bought you a cleaning outfit." He frowned.

"I'll wear it while playing my new Animal Crossing game." I smirked triumphantly. I guess he was gonna get his maid outfit in anyways.

Thank you all so so much for 150K reads!!! That's just beyond amazing!💗Also, do any of you play Animal Crossing Pocket Camp? That's the only Animal Crossing game I have. If you do, message me & I'll send you my character info to become friends!☺️♥️