Chapter 6

I woke up very warm. I feel like I am burning. Weird, it never happened before? Why now? I opened my eyes slowly to see I was buried under huge amount of blankets. And a huge arm was circling on my waist. That was not what I wished to wake up to.

I pulled to his hand off me, only for him to hold me tighter. Gosh, why I have to get into these situations? But to be fair, I am the most comfortable I have felt in years. I wanted to snuggle into the warmth. But the information of the place I have been was keeping me from getting fully comfortable.

Being in Dark pack, I can feel the darkness all around me. It is like I can feel the pain and suffering of the victims of their cruelty. And I do not want to be a part of it. No I don't want to do anything to do with it. Specially, I do not want to be a victim. I am just a human. And just human don't do anything good.

I felt him move and my fear returned with full force. I don't want to be as same room as him. No matter how good he behaves, no matter how much human he seems. He is not human. He is not human. He is something else. He turned and his eyes met mine. Grey- silvery eyes, I am still confused what is in reality colour of his eyes. His mouth curled up into a smile and I cringed visibly.

"Good morning Pet" Yes, a Pet, I am a pet. I don't have a normal existence. Do any normal person actually allowed to keep human pets? Then again he is not human. He is something else entirely. Something bad, that much I got from the stories that circulated around Blue moon territory. Alpha Prince, he had a good kind of reputation cut for him. "Sir, can I see my son now?" I asked timidly. Better not make the big bad wolf angry.

"Sure, Pet after we had our breakfast. You can see your son" He said. Breakfast with the he devil, no thanks I think I will pass. He looked at me with smouldering expression, as if he knew what I am about to say. "Be a good pet and please your master. You don't want to be in bad side of me Pet. You know what I do to bad pets." I gulped in fear. Oh no, I am not very keen on finding out. I have to get out of this place. Once I know where my son is...

"You better learn to block your loud thoughts Mon Amore" I jumped upon hearing his voice. "I...I..." I shuttered. He threw me something. Another skimpy outfit, it is also sheer like the one I am wearing.

 "Go take shower and then come out. I will be waiting here" He said pointing to a door at right of the place he was standing. I nodded and hastily made my way to the bathroom. Why I have to come here of all the places? Why I didn't made the plan before picking up a random direction of the cave and walking out of it.

I saw a stone bathtub. It was embedded into the floor and lined with white stones. Natural warm water flowed into the tub, I was glad for that. I took a long shower and put the sheer dress he had given me so kindly, note the sarcasm here.

I walked out and he was waiting for me in his black robe and black leather pants. His eyes went dark instantly. He licked his lips and I looked at two very sharp pointed teeth. His canines, he ran his tongue along them making me shudder. And it was not the good kind either. His predatory gaze followed me all around his room. "One last thing pet" he said and then I felt it snap of a silver collar. He collared me like some animal.

"Each slave have their own collar of their master's choice, it is mine." He put on a leather leash and tugged on it. He told me to follow him. He collared me, I cannot believe it. This bastard dares to collar me. I felt the anger in my vein rising. I wanted to do something about this man who thinks he can actually make me do as he pleases. One chance is all I need.

I willed myself to calm down. Nothing can be achieved by rage, we need proper planning and opportunity, and then well we could just slip out of this place. No more smell of death can stop me. I suddenly collided with his back. My nose almost broke, damn what the hell he is made off? No I should be asking is, if anything about him is actually human. I doubt it. Oh I so doubt it.

"Pet, come" he said. I followed him. He sat down on the head of the table. I stood there as the servers served him and others. The slave girls were kneeling beside their masters. Or I should say they are Pets like me. So far I am only the dressed one among them. I am glad that he allowed me to at least cover something. He tugged me and signalled me to kneel beside him.

I scowled internally but didn't defied him for now. I have to act and be in his good graces. Then, I can take my son and run like my life depends on it. He held his fork to my mouth. I looked at him and he gave me an encouraging nod. I took the food offered to me and chewed it slowly. Then I averted my gaze to look the others are doing same. The slave girls, they look tired, broken, abused beyond imagination. And then this thought occur to me , will he too hit me?

He offered me some more, few more bites of his eggs and sausages, few strawberries and little glass of juice. I was glad for that. After he had done feeding me, and he had done eating himself, he let other slaves clean up after him. I always wanted to have a house for myself with my mate. A little place where I could raise my own family, but that seems a distant dream now. I think I need a strong drink.

He tugged my collar again. I raise up and followed him. I felt a burning gaze on my back. I turned around to see the man from yesterday. He was looking at me with lust filled eyes. One look I was used to quite but still it sent shiver down my spine. I felt uneasy under his gaze, it is like he was undressing me with his eyes. That time I realise I can be with anyone but him...he reminds me too much of...

'No Don't go there, don't think about him, not now, you need to focus on the task ahead'

He stopped and turned towards me and he did the unexpected. He opened his black long robe and pulled it over my body securing it tightly. He kissed my forehead and glared at someone. Oh, he is glaring at the man why? Then I see their eyes they were having a silent conversation.

 I saw the man bow a little and send a crooked smile on my way. I shivered again and sank further into his arms. "I don't like when someone else looks at you, you are mine always remember that" with that he pushed me slightly urging me to walk ahead of him so he can keep an eye on me.

And for the first time I am glad to have someone to watch over me, no matter how much momentarily it seems to be. I know he is the cruellest Alpha there is and I know he can turn on me anytime, but I will take what I get for now. I will take his hospitality. He walked back to his chambers and I was surprise to find the room was vacant, no one was there. There were no slave girls, no one but silence.

"I promised you didn't I Mon Amore" He said getting to close to my liking. His hand raised and I flinched visibly. He put his hand back and his eyes turn black again. But somehow I know he is not angry, he was studying me intently. Then he frowned. 

Like he wanted to put few puzzle pieces together. But he doesn't know how to do that. And I am fairly sure that it was me. He was trying to figure me out.

He pulled my collar away from my neck and caressed it softly. "Now, we can see your son, come with me Mon Amore"

Word Count: 1489 Words