Chapter 35

The morning ray filtered through the window and I found Victor holding me tightly against him. I was unable to move. "Victor let go" I said. He held me more tightly. "Victor I need to go" I said a little louder this time.

 His eyes opened but they were no longer Grey, they were inky black devoid of any pupil. It send bad kind of shiver down my spine. So this is what his Skin walker self-look like. No wonder he frightens everyone and everything.

"Mate" He called in his husky voice. He placed my hand over his chest. He sniffed my neck and I lay there stiff with fear. He seems to like this, the frightened me. He softly kissed my neck before I felt a pain. Then he sucked on my neck softly. I felt myself getting drained. I realized he was drinking my blood. But wolves don't drink blood. Do they?

I wanted to push him away but I did exactly the opposite. I pulled him more to me and His hand held my waist tightly. He pulled apart from my neck brushing his tongue against my neck. 

"You look beautiful mate" He said. I was too dizzy and too overwhelmed to answer. The effect of blood loss was too much for me. I was feeling light headed. Victor looked at me with concern. "Drink Mate" He said suddenly.

I didn't know what it was just knew it was sweet and it was making me stronger. He moaned as my little canines bit It harder. I pulled back drunk in desire as if someone has given me an endomorphin shot, I wanted more of it. I looked at Victor and pulled him to me. Surprisingly his black eyes were not frightening to me anymore. "Let's play mate" I said.

His mouth was instantly over mine and he tore my shirt. His mouth met my mark sparks erupted all over my body. It was such a good feeling. His hand held me in place as his mouth did wonders on my body. I moaned uncontrollably. I think all the palace can here it. I felt him then slowly entering me. "Victor" I cried. 

"My little mate, you feel so good" he said. Slowly moving in and out of me. My nails dug into his back and he continued his slow rhythm. I was so lost in him. So lost that I forgot that we were fighting last night.

I reached my peak as he thrust harder for one last time. And we both let go. He kissed me and pulled out. The lust faded from our features and I realized that again I had been at his mercy. Victor looked at us. At our sweat covered bodies. His eyes returned to their normal shade.

He kissed my forehead softly. He covered me in sheets and got up not looking at me. "Sorry, I am not very good at controlling my Skin walker side. And that is actually recently I have started to gain control over it." He paused and looked at the mark over my neck. "Sorry I got carried away, you should rest, you have lost too much blood." He said softly. Then he walked out of the room leaving me with jumbled thoughts.

Later that day it was time to go to the Crescent moon territory and I was beyond nervous part of it because what happen in the morning with Victor and I was suppose to go with him alone on the trip. I cannot imagine how the situation will turn from better to worse in matter of minutes. Victor didn't said anything as we got into the Jeep from his father's territory and he started the ignition. I hope I get my answers there because I am so much nervous right now sitting beside him.

We didn't talked. Not a word. Dante was not here with me Paige decided that she wanted to keep him with her. Something about bonding with grandmother. I was glad that he will not be in danger anymore. He stopped at a motel and said. "We will stop here for sometime and then we will continue. We should be there by nightfall." Ok that's great.

"Are you all right? Are you comfortable? You are not having any kind of contraction, are you?" He asked me. "I am fine Victor. You need not to worry too much." I said and he frowned. "I will worry about you, I love you with all my heart" Now it is my turn to frown, "Really? Then why the hell you tired to kill me twice? I think you can never harm the person you love but when I look at you, you prove me wrong again and again." I said.

Victor Settled down on his knees and tilted his neck showing my mark over his skin. He bared his neck in submission. Why is he doing that? "I am sorry, I know my apology isn't enough, I know I have done you many wrongs to you. But I ask you for the one last time. Trust me. Give me another chance a last chance to make it all better" He said.

"Do you really think an apology can make it all better?" I asked. "No, it will not and yes, you have every right to be mad at me but, hear me out, you can hit me, you can not talk to me, you can punish me like I had punished you, you can do anything that your heart's desire Mon Amore, just don't leave me alone. Not at this point. I thought I was too broken to be mended again but you showed me it isn't true. You mended me, you taken out the darkness that was inside of me and lit up my universe. Don't leave me not now please"

He held my waist softly kissing my tummy. "I want to see our daughter born. I want to be a part of her life. I want to be the best father she could ever ask for." He said softly. Then he looked at me and said "I want to be the best mate you can ask for Winter. I want to change but I need your help to change myself." He added.

I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me. He sat up and looked at me expectedly. "I cannot mend you Victor" he frowned at this "Why the hell not?" He asked. "Because you cannot ask a broken person to mend another broken person" I said almost whispering. He held my hand and interlaced our fingers. "we can try and mend each other. All we have to do is try." He said softly. And he kissed my temple.

Later that night we reached Crescent Moon's territory. I clutched Victor hard. "Victor, I think your baby girl is in hurry to meet you" Victor looked at me horrified. "Now?" he asked and I nodded. "Good god, hold on we will be there in five minutes tops baby" He assured me. "If not then you are taking it out of me." I said as another contraction hit me hard.

"Victor, for love of god drive faster" I shouted at him. "If I gave birth in here in this jeep then I will never let you touch me again." He parked in front of the pack house. And I saw Jeremiah looking at us. "Help she is having contractions" Jeremiah ran towards us. "Prep the medical bay, alert the doctors now" Jeremiah shouted.

"Hold on I got you winny" He said holding me in his arms. Victor took my bags and his and both of them ran inside. Jeremiah put me on the bed and doctors started to check me. "You are almost ready to give birth Luna Princess." I held Victors Arm. He cursed loudly. "If I survive this you are not coming anywhere near me again Victor" I shouted as pain hit me again.

Jeremiah was laughing looking at Victor and Victor glared her. "Sure Winny, I support your cause. I glared back at Jeremiah. "I hate you, both of you." I shouted. Damn this hurt so much. "One final push Luna, we are almost done."

I heard the cry of the baby girl and suddenly all the pain I felt is forgotten. Victor took her from the doctor. "What are we going to call this little one?" Victor asked. "Name him, you named Dante too." I offered, "I call her Dawn" he said. 

"Amaryllis" Jeremiah said " like the flower" . I smiled "I like them both Amaryllis Dawn Donavon" I said. Victor and Jeremiah both nodded, "welcome my little Dawn." Victor said kissing her forehead. 

Word Count: 1462 Words