Chapter 24

I looked at the infirmary bed. A half dead Victor was occupying the premises. Healers were trying their best to revive him. Dante was sitting there coiled in the seat beside his bed with tear stricken face. Beside Jeremiah, Victor was only one who had been as close to him as a father would.

His eyes met mine and he jumped to my arms. "Papa, Momma, Papa" He cried hysterically. Oh my poor baby. I brushed the dirt away from Victor's face after placing Dante over the chair he was sitting at initially. "Why did you just didn't ran away from there Alpha? Why you have to just stand and fight. Don't you know sometimes you have to retaliate too?" I said softly.

I saw deep gashes running along his torso, legs, arms. "Why isn't he healing?" I asked the doctors. "Luna, it was silver that was in his system. It is slowing down the healing." One of them responded. I have to do something or else he can be dead.

"We are trying to take out silver from his body. But he is losing too much blood." Another one said. I touched victor's cheek and he stirred in his sleep. "winter" He mumbled in his sleep. I stifle another wave of tears that threatened to come out of my mouth. I have to do something. Anything, just I want to heal him.

"Can you give us five minutes alone?" I asked. They nodded and vacated the room. I put my hand over the gash which was bleeding a little too much. They needed to be stitched as soon as possible but without having silver out of his system they cannot do anything.

Only if I could have do something. If I am something else and not human, if I am something else that have healing powers I want them to work. Pretty please. I felt my hand glow blow with a little hum and his bleeding stated to stop. The silver came out of his wounds and I begin to feel tired.

The last drop of silver was out of his system and I was too felt like fainting. I looked at his frail self. "I am sorry for doubting you Victor. I am sorry. Please be alright" I saw darkness seep through my eyes and before I can anticipate I felt myself fainting.

When I opened up my eyes, I saw myself on infirmary bed and Victor was sitting beside me wearing one of his black robes. His eyes looked into mine. "why?" He asked. I looked at him confused. And then he showed me his arms. Surprisingly there was no mark over his arm. I swiftly pulled his robs apart to reveal his chest. I touched it where his wound was. No gash either. "You healed it out of your own life energy."

"I did what?" I asked. "You healed me and you almost died. If not for the doctors who had found you when they did, Dante would have been motherless. Do you want your child to suffer like that?" He said your child not our child. "Do you want me to go mate less again? Tell me that Mon Amore? Why you did that?"

"I... I wanted to save you because you almost died protecting my son and if something did happened to you. I might never could have forgave myself ever." I said not looking at him. "I protected him because he is mine. I could have done it again without thinking twice Mon Amore." His hand was holding my chin. "Don't ever scare me like that." I nodded.

He picked me up and took me to his house. On the way I met many people who talked to me and said that they are relieved that I was alright. He placed me over the couch in living room. "Stay here I will get the fire going it was very chilly today." I saw him walking outside and then minutes later he was carrying logs in his arms.

I never really admired how good he looks. I never really saw his beauty. His dark hairs, his gray twinkling eyes, his strong yet lean physic. It was like he was carved out of a stone. Chiselled to perfection. He looked at me as he lit the fire. "you are staring at me for past ten minutes." He started to pull his robe over his body.

I don't know what had come over me but I really want him to be with me. I stood up quickly and pulled his head down so I could kiss his lips. His robe fell down on the floor and he pressed me back against the couch. My hands tugged on his locks. He groaned in response. His tongue swept over my lips making them part. I opened up gladly, I can taste his sweetness of his mouth over mine.

I touched his torso and I felt this electric pull inside of me. His tongue played with mine His hand skimmed under my dress. His hand rested over my abdomen as he pulled back and placed his head over mine breathing hard. 

"I want you, do you want me Mon Amore, as much as I want you?" He asked. "yes" His mouth captured mine again, his hands pulled the strap of my dress down exposing me to his hungry eyes. "Jump" He commanded and I did so. He kissed my jaw and my neck.

Then he pushed me up against the wall. His mouth softly sucked the skin of my chest. Kissing my harden nipples making me moan. "You are so sweet, you are so sweet" He whispered against my skin. He walked inside his bedroom door and pushed me against his sheets. He pulled back and pulled the dress off my body leaving me stark naked in front his eyes.

His dark eyes scanned my body hungrily. I almost have an urge to shield it from his awaiting eyes. "Don't, you are beautiful. You have a beautiful body and Now it will be all mine." He pulled my legs apart and sniffed in between them. His eyes turned darker, if it was possible. 

"I...I am not..." I shuttered looking at his expression. "You are not a virgin, I know, how else you will have Dante if you are one. And frankly I don't care. All I care about that after today it will only be me"

He sniffed between my legs again making me blush. Then he kissed it softly. His tongue skilfully moved in and out making me high on desire, making me mad with need. He Stopped and pressed his tongue tightly against my core and I spasmed hard coming into his mouth.

He pulled back and stood up. He removed his jeans and boxers. "After tonight, every time you think of this, you will think of me. You will think of my body, you will think of my mouth, you will think how good it feels to be with me. After today I will be inked into your mind, body and soul. And nothing will ever take its place" I was so aroused be his words. So much that I can hardly concentrate on anything.

He leaned on to me slowly entering me. I cried out, He moved out and in a slow pace savouring it. Savouring me. Savouring the moment of out first love making ever. "Mine" He said against my ears. "Yours" I said in barely a whisper. He held my hips and pushed harder against me. But still too slow, strong and powerful thrust, I melted into his body. He let go of my hips and held my hands.

His lips decent on my neck over my mark, which was ultra-sensitive due to some reason, he sucked it and I moaned out loud. His lips brushed over my ear and he said "Come for me Mon Amore." I came again and his pace fasten. He grunted as I lay there utterly spent by his assaults. His lips moved back on my mark and he held my hands tightly.

His canine bit down on my shoulder hard . And he came inside me. A sense of euphoria passed over me. I felt content. I felt happy, I felt belong here. "Welcome home My Luna" Those were the last word I heard before I fell asleep.

Word Count: 1403 Words