Chapter 27

I woke up again in the empty bed. This is almost everyday now. Before even I wake up Victor leaves mostly. And then after usually eight he returns back home. He does not know I lay awake in my bed. He thoughts he is the one as a good mate actually wakes me up with a good morning kiss and breakfast on bed like every day.

I heard the front door opening and laid down on bed pretending to be asleep. He came towards me and placed something on my bedside table. Then his lips descended on mine. I smiled with my sleepy eyes. And then opened them softly. "Good morning Mon Amore, did you had a good night sleep baby?" He asked. I nodded.

"You were not by my side" I know I sound like an old fashion clingy girlfriend which I am not. But in order to know where he run offs to almost every day, I need to be one. "I am sorry love, It was a pack emergency and I didn't wanted to wake you up, you look awfully tired these days." He said stroking my hairs, my white hairs and he didn't think me as a discrimination. He thinks I am beautiful. "And whose fault is that? Keeping me up all night?" I asked making an angry face.

He smiled. "I cannot help it, you look sexy, cute, smart and a badass most of the time and everything about you turns me on." He said softly. I blushed hard. Did I said he have a way with Words? Yes, he has way with words. And he knows when and where and how to use them. "I Love you" He said. "I love you too baby" And then we kissed again forgetting the breakfast he so graciously made for me.

"I am off for now, from my mate duties, call me if you need anything" I nodded. It had been what four months since I came here? Two since I officially became Luna and Dante a legit prince, and Alpha's heir. I looked at my white hairs, I don't like them much. But It turned from my red locks to white when I turned fourteen. Another anomaly. I shied. Shall I dye it again? But Victor does loves them.

I wanted to visit him. But what if he gets angry that I didn't informed him. Truth is I didn't forget what he did to me. I didn't forget the lashes, the pain he caused me. I sometimes have nightmares about them, I sometimes froze at his touch. But I never let him realise that I still am and always will be afraid of him.

 A part of me always will fear men. A part of me always will remain untrusting, doubtful and no matter what anyone does or says, it will never change. It will never change until I can confront my past and my inner demons.

I shook my head clear out of thoughts and pulled out a purple knee length dress. And took out the maroon boots and pulled my white hairs in side fishtail braid. I applied some gloss and walked out of my room. Dante would be with a tutor now he is almost two but he looks like six, definitely werewolf genes. I don't want Dante to look like him. He will always become a reminder of what I lost to that monster. But Somehow, I know he looks just like me. He is my son. Only mine.

I walked into the pack house and pack members greeted me on the way. I talked to some of them. Asked about their lives and more. Truthfully, I really don't know how to become one Luna, but I think I will do my part in the pack and let them decide if I make a good Luna or not. I almost about to knock when I hear hushed voices from inside and I stiffen.

Is Victor is cheating on me? But if he did I could have felt it. But I don't feel it, not anything. Was I suppose to feel if he would cheat on me? "Your Luna is a very calm and collected person, she does not like Violence. And She will not like her mate to be one to deliver the same. For my Love I can do anything. So keep your mouth shut and her out of this, all of this got it?" I stiffen at Victor's voice. Violence? What is he talking about?

I really don't like the sound of that, violence and all. "And for the gift, I always loved spoils of war but, right now I am busy in being a mate and that means I am Loyal to My Luna and very much in love with her. Also, I changed my policies towards women since she came into my life. I don't quite like persons who treats women like an object." 

I heard his voice say in a little louder tone. "Return her immediately to her pack and report back to me with all their files, tell them that their surrender had pleased me. And I am leaving them under my command. I will meet with their Alpha and negotiate a treaty, let them know that Alpha Prince is ready to take command of his voyage again"

I moved back as swiftly as I can. He cannot do this. Those lives he took, he don't have remorse, not a little bit. I saw the man left with two girls, they looked almost fifteen and another one was thirteen. They were alone and scared and barely clothed. I wanted to cry looking at their condition but I gathered up my courage and walked towards his office.

I knocked at his door and he said a muffled come in. He looked up as I walked inside that door. He stood up and walked past me, he locked the door and then pulled me closer to him. "I was thinking about coming home to you. I was thinking about pulling you closer like this, holding you in my arms." His voice turned a little horse at the end.

"Then why didn't you come to me Victor?" I asked playing with her shirt collar. "
Because I have to look after my pack too. They will say then Luna Keeps our Alpha for herself. Luna have him wrapped around her little pinkie" I looked at him impassively. "And that would have been bad because?" I questioned. 

"Oh no, that is not bad, not bad at all Mon Amore. I rather be your slave then to angry you with my actions. I never want to do anything that will force you to run away from me once again, and not only you but my son too. I love you too much for that" He kissed my temple.

"Let me help you" I said and he looked at me with confused expression. "Help you with your Alpha duties," I explained. "Ok, But I don't want to pressurize you unnecessarily, you are an Alpha Female, my female and I want you to give every possible happiness, every possible comfort I can think of in this world. You are my life, my every thing Princess and That is never going to be change not for anything." He leaned his forehead against mine and ran my fingers through his hairs.

"You look beautiful by the way. Did I tell you that?" He asked. I smiled unknowingly. "Yes, a million time today" He smiled too. "I Love you, did I say that?" He asked again. "Billion times" I said as he held the hem of my dress. "But did I prove you how much?" He said pulling my dress over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room. "I like that proof now" I said. "Gladly my love" He said shuffling out of his cloths.

He pushed me on the chair and kneeled in front of me baring his neck, "As my Alpha commands me" I wish I could have marked him there. "Love me My Slave" I commanded playfully. "As you wish your Majesty" He kissed my throat slowly rubbing my nub. 

I felt this strange sensation within me. Like something was urging me to bite him. And I sucked softly on his neck making him moan. He pulled me up and pushed me on his desk entering me in one hard swift moment. I dug my nails in his back, and I heard his satisfied groan.

The more his thrust increased me more I found myself urge to bite him grow. I don't know how but I heard him scream my name as we came but later I realised he was in pain. Then I looked at my hand blood was seeping from his neck. It was already started to heal. Then I touched my mouth and sure it was lined with his blood. 

"Baby, your eyes are glowing silver and you have little canines in your mouth." Then he turned me around and I saw myself in full length mirror. And surely it did horrified me to extent I don't quite say in words.

Word Count: 1535 Words