Chapter 38

I looked at the ring and then at my mate. I don't know why he was looking extra delicious today. Maybe my hormones are just getting haywire. Or maybe it is effect of the proposal he gave me few minutes before. "What are you looking at?" He asked. "you, what else?" he gulped. "baby your eyes are glowing silver are you hungry?" He asked.

"I am hungry, and you know what can satisfy it" I said seductively. I cannot help it but I am feeling so horny lately. "Baby, don't look at me like you want to eat me alive" He said moving back. I took another step towards him and then another and another and caged him in my arms. "You dare defy your Alpha?" I asked. He sat down baring his neck in submission.

I pulled him up and kissed him hard tearing his shirt. He gasped at my actions. "Mon Amore, don't make me take you harder than I intend to" He said in a dark voice. I sat down and unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down with his boxers.

 I took his member in his mouth and he cursed loudly. He pulled me roughly by my hairs and threw me on the bed. "Fine then, if you want rough then I will be rough with you" He said darkness filling his words and I am not remotely afraid of him.

He slowly palmed my breasts squeezing them harshly. His mouth landed on my nipple and he bit it making me cry out loud. He sucked it softly. And then pulled back. His eyes were black soulless and he is beautiful as the night itself. "You want me to be rough?" He asked and I nodded.

He slapped me on the inner thigh. "Speak up" He said. "Y..Yes, I want you to be rough" I said. "Sir" He said darkly. "Sir" I repeated. He pulled out some ropes and tied my hands to the bed. "Don't move, the more you move the more rougher I will be Mon Amore. I will let my all sides make love to you tonight, harder than before." I can see his eyes flickering between golden, black and grey.

"I am not afraid of you" I said. He smiled and his fangs came out. "I thought so baby, I am glad you are not afraid of me, but tomorrow you will not be able to walk. I promise you that." He said. His mouth decent on my neck and he bit hard drawing blood my mouth moved in its own accord to his neck to bite his neck.

He groaned against my neck as he swiftly entered me. He kept thrusting harder and harder. And he kept draining me, I was enjoying it way too much, the taste of his blood in my mouth and his assaults on my body. I like for him to mark me his way.

He pulled back as my orgasm hit. Swiftly he turned me around and entered me from behind. He slapped me on my butt. "Scream baby" He said. I can sense his wolf was enjoying it too much. His fingers found my breasts and he squeezed them hard. He grunted with each thrust. Screams left my mouth on their own accord. He held my hairs and tilted my head back he sniffed my neck And licked the remaining blood of it.

His nails dug on my hip as he guided me through my second orgasm that night. He thrusted few more time and then his orgasm hit too. He remain still running his hands along my naked back touching each scars. I was literally purring at this. He pulled out and I felt sore a little too sore. He kissed me again. "Satisfied Alpha?" he asked. "No" I said pulling him down and kissing him again.

Morning rays broke and I screamed as I tried to move. My whole body hurts. Victor looked at me and concern filled his eyes. "Are you alright Mon Amore?" he asked. I nodded.. "you look like you are in pain, where it is hurting you?" he ask. "My whole body hurts." I said. I saw rope marks on my wrist. And the little bruises from his extreme lovemaking. He rubbed my wrist and other effected areas.

"I have hurt you too much, don't I?" he asked running his hand along my naked body. "No Victor, I wanted that. But I don't know why I felt so much horny last night" I admitted truthfully. 

He smiled and then laughed. "I think I like your Horney self." He said softly. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Then I remembered I haven't fed my little girl since last night. She might be hungry. "Come on Victor let's get up Dawn must be hungry"

"Wait here I will get her" Victor said getting up and pulling on his sweats. I looked at his gorgeous body wondering how the hell I got so lucky. He smirked. "Like something you see Mon Amore?" I rolled around and the sheets fell down. He groaned visibly. "You are going to be death of me Mon Amore" I laughed at that.

"Get dressed baby, I will meet you after I spend some time with my Princess" He said. "Ok, I think you are satisfied now Alpha Prince" I said. "Never can I get enough of you My Princess, but as much as I want to be in bed all day, I have a daughter to look after, and even my Alpha cannot order me to be part with him." I laughed at that softly as he left the room.

I wonder if I again will be pregnant with another pup. Knowing Victor he would love to make some more. And we are so young now, we have whole lives to look after ourselves. Now that I have my mate, I just need to find out who I am. If there is only a way to know that.

Close you eyes and take a deep breath, you know who you are I will tell you the rest.

"Who is it?" I asked. "I am the little wolf spirit inside you, that you have forgotten daughter of darkness." Said the voice. Now I am afraid of it. "Close you eyes and let me guide you to the truth" What more harm could it do? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I found myself drifting into memories.

Let it go

I saw my recent memories, I saw my daughter Dawn being born, I saw Victor and Ronan fighting and I am coming between them, I saw Victor sitting beside me helpless, blaming himself for everything. I saw him whipping me mercilessly, my informing Jeremiah about the attack, meeting Dr. Grey for the first time. Then I saw those eyes which I learned to love so much these days, those golden eyes.

I saw myself at the house by the meadow, my safe heaven. I saw my home blue moon. I saw Lance and my body filled with hatred and anger. I saw myself with Jeremiah, our first kiss, our first date and our first time together. I saw myself frail and weak on that unfaithful night. It was very bad. I shivered in disgust. Then I saw myself small. I saw myself play in the meadow, by the house.

I knew that place always so that is how I knew it. I saw myself doing magic, I saw my little self-calling out to nature. I saw a woman stroking my hairs. She was not my mother. I smiled at her softly and she picked me up. "You will be my legacy" She said. Somehow I know her, I heard those words before.

I saw myself as a small baby. I saw the same woman. She looked at me as she conjured up something in her hand. It was a ball of inky darkness. "From my dark essence you shall live, You will be my legacy, and you will seek vengeance upon the people who have tried and destroy me. You will be my living form upon this earth."

She pushed the ball inside my little body and it spasmed. My eyes opened and they were pure silver, my hairs turned white for a moment before returning to red. " My Daughter, my last living piece on this earth, you will live to destroy this wicked place." She placed me under a tree and gave me one last look. "May the one found you can have all the happiness in world" With that said she walked away.

My eyes jolted open and my whole body started to shiver. No, it cannot be. I cannot destroy this people. If that happens then, no I will kill myself before it happens. "Mon Amore, we have a very big problem" My eyes snapped at Victor's direction. He looked frantic and he was pale. I wonder what is troubling him.

 "Baby your eyes, they turned silver" He said suddenly afraid of me. I blinked twice and then tried to calm myself down. "What happened Victor?" I asked. "Our Dawn, she is gone. Someone took her and left this note for us" I took the note and sniffed it. It smelled vile like him. "Lance" I said as I felt everything break lose.

Word Count: 1564 Words