Chapter 22

"I am sorry, I am so sorry" He said softly holding my hand. "You asked me to do one thing and I...I failed you in that too. I am sorry, I cannot help it. I am so alone, I am so lonely. See I have no one to call my own. When I found my mate I thought maybe that was it. I have you and I can have a person to share all this with. But I made a mistake, I made a huge mistake. I hurt you, the person who suppose to be mine in every way, the person who was made for me. I pushed you away. I took you for the granted and you, You rejected me" I wanted to hug him tightly his body was shaking badly.

"Victor, It's ok I am with you now. I am here" He pulled my hand back. "No, let me get this off my chest please. Just let me say it." I nodded and made him sit down on floor, I sat with him by the door. "When Eldora accused me of nearly killing you, I was desperate to prove her wrong. I wanted to shout and say I can never harm you not intentionally but she was right and I was wrong. I did it, driven you away for my own selfish motives. I was so jealous of the person who got you first I wanted to kill that person. And for that I hit you, And Jeremiah he had you. He was the one who had got you didn't he?" He asked me.

"Alpha Jeremiah was my first official boyfriend. He knew he was not my mate, but we fooled around anyway. He actually protected me all my life. He protected me when everyone else turned their back on me. And it hurts you know to see how your own kin would turn your back on you, just because you cannot shift. Just because you are different, if it was not for him I would have been bullied so much. But he was there when no one was." I explained.

 "I wish I could have been there, I could have helped you. And no Mon Amore I cannot help but feel Jealous of him. But I cannot also change the past."

Then he pulled me up and pressed his lips on my forehead kissing me softly. "Mon Amore, My Love, My Princess, I want you so much to feel everything I feel. But I am not going to Mark you and rekindle the bond. Not until you tell me you want me too. I Love you with all my heart and that is not because I was forced by something to do so. My love for you have no reason. I know I have been bad at past, frankly I never cared for the consequences before, but right now I am so afraid I am going to lose you for the second time. And that something I cannot bear to feel, not again"

I softly traced his chin which was little scruff with two day stubble. "It's spiky" I commented and he chuckled. "Do you Like it Spiky?" he questioned raising his eyebrows. "well not just that... I like all of you" That came out louder than intended and he made a questioning face. Then all of a sudden burst out laughing. 

"You thought out loud again. It is a cute habit of yours" Somehow I feel I was doing injustice with him. He love me but he does not know the real me. But I was afraid too that if I told him, he may turn his back on me too. Mate or not, now he can.

"You are one adorable little thing" He said picking me up in his arm. His woodsy musky smell overpowered my senses. "You are so beautiful" He said again as he took me to his room. He laid me down over the black silk sheets. Then he removed my heels and kissed my feet. He removed his jacket and set the fireplace ablaze.

 His skilful fingers removed my shirt slowly leaving me almost bare to his eyes. His eyes landed on my flat stomach. And he skimmed his fingers slowly over it. "I cannot wait to see it swell with my pup. I would be one lucky father and Dante would be one Lucky brother." He discarded my pants next leaving me only in my undies.

The pale blue lace had adorned my figure, I was maybe not the most beautiful person in this whole world but yes, I do like myself the way I am. I saw his eyes turn golden. That is never actually a good sign. No his wolf is trying to control him. 

"My Luna" He called and his lips were smashed over mine. He pushed me back to the nearest wall and held my hands above my head. His lips leave mine and his hands rested on my hips. His lips were swollen from the assault he just did on me. I think mine look the same.

The lights were dim and his golden eyes were accessing me closely. For some reason I was not very afraid to let this happen. But only thing I fear was the aftermath. What if he founds out? That made me struggle in his arms. He didn't let go of me. Instead he threw me over the bed and hovered on top of me. 

"Don't be afraid of us My Luna. We love you. We always will Love you." I was afraid. I was very much afraid because somehow he had tapped into my memories and the most unpleasant of them all was inside my mind now playing like a video that was stuck in loops.

"Please no, don't hurt me" he frowned. "I can never hurt you. I can never harm you in any way little mate." He is lying isn't he? He is lying. He will hurt me. Like everyone else had. He will hurt me badly. I don't want to be hurt like this. I don't want to be hurt. 

"Please I beg you" I cried. His hold tighten over me. All I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and cry. Suddenly I was thirteen again. Suddenly I was that girl frightened out of my wits. "P...Please s...sir I...I will do anything. D...Don't h...hit m...me" I shuttered badly. He stroked my hairs.

 "I will not my little mate. I will not" His hand skimmed over my lips. And my face down to my throat and my neck. "Relax, breathe My luna. I am not going to hurt you" I was hysterically crying. Suddenly he pulled back and looked at me. His golden eyes flickered to grey.

"Get out of this room now" he barked. I ran without thin king twice. Once in my room I locked the door safely. Then fell down on my knees crying. I wanted to scream so loud that my throat become horse. I thought it was all over, that I will never will feel afraid or alone. But I was so wrong. I was so wrong about myself.

 I cried hard that my body shook. Suddenly the door burst open and I saw Victor. I pushed myself away from him. I was afraid of him. His grey eyes narrowed and then it soften.

He took me by surprise picking me up and putting me on bed. He covered me with Duvet. My sobs became silent as he held me close. "I am sorry, I am sorry. I should have controlled it better, I am sorry for this. I am sorry for all this mess. I am so sorry My Luna" I saw his eyes golden looking back at me. Victor tried to fight for control his eyes flickering between black, grey and golden. But in the end the wolf inside him won.

He held me tightly against him. Breathing in and out in my scent, he placed his mouth on crook of my neck placing soft kisses to my throat and coming towards the base of neck. He stopped right where my shoulder and neck meets. 

He pressed me harder and I felt pain like no other. Blood curdling scream left my throat as I tried to push him away from me. Tears escaped my eyes once again as I lay there helpless.

I felt drained for some reason. I felt my eyes getting heavy and felt a fainting spell coming forward. I don't know what is happening with me. I don't know anything. I saw his face his hairs illuminated in moon light and his golden eyes. 

His mouth covered in blood, my blood then I placed my hand over my shoulder before I could understand what actually had happened with me I was out like feather.

Word Count: 1483 Words