Chapter 25

I woke up with my whole body was paining. I was naked on an empty bed covered with black sheets. I looked around confused. My shoulder felt sore. I stood up screaming damn it hurts so bad and walked towards the bathroom to take a look at my condition. I looked at my body there was a fresh healing mark on my shoulder and I somehow looked better.

I can feel Victor's emotions. "Baby? You in there?" I heard him call. "I will be back in few minutes" I replied but he was not patient enough. He barged into bathroom and stood beside me. "Are you alright?" He asked. 

"Yes Sore, but alright." He trailed his fingers on my naked torso. Capturing my breasts with both of his hands. His mouth decent on one of them making me moan. Then he kissed my lips pulling me closer to him.

He pulled back "Sore is good. You are glowing my love" He said softly kissing my forehead. He pulled his t-shirt over my head. "Don't want anyone to look at what is mine only Also, you must be starving. The nightly activities tends to increase your hunger" he said suggestively.

He sat me on the kitchen table and I asked about Dante "He is off playing with friends, My beta's kids" He said. "But he is just small baby what if he fall and hurt himself?" I asked. He smiled "He dared to battle wolves with me last time, he can handle himself" Right and why am I learning it right now?

"And why I am learning about it now?" I asked crossing my hands over my chest but well he didn't take it well. He pushed my hands away and Then pulled me closer into his naked chest. "Babe he is going to be Alpha of the Dark Pack and the ligit Prince, he have those trait since he have been born." I huffed and he kissed me.

"Let me make you healthy baby right now all I want is to take you over here, make some mad wild love and see you stomach swollen with my pup." He said softly nibbling on my ear. "Stop that I am no wolf and I don't have enough for your horny wolf right now, so keep it in your ahh... Victor" I moaned as he sucked over his mark. Suddenly I feel so needy.

"I am not sure babe that is what you want, trust me Mon Amore I can smell it on you. Your desire for me. You want me as much as I want you. And Mon Amore right now I want nothing but to fuck you hard against this kitchen counter." I was just too shocked by his boldness towards me. "I...I" He placed his finger over my mouth and said

 "Shh... don't a word Mon Amore, let me love you, Let me do it before something else goes wrong in my life and I lose you. I tend to lose people I love." Oh victor. "You are not going to Lose me Victor." He kissed my forehead softly. "I too hope so baby" He is not kidding.

He placed a plate over the table and started to feed me with his own hand. "I can eat you know?" I said. "Yes, I know but an alpha loves to provide and care for her mate, and you my darling are my soul mate." I smiled at that, Victor is somehow all about tradition. "Tonight I am going to introduce you as my Luna and initiate you and Dante into this pack."

Isn't it too soon for that? Oh right everyone actually knows I am his mate and well Dante is his child, Which was not true. "Ok if that is what makes you happy Victor I will do it" I said softly. He fed me until last bit of it was gone. "Now let me ask you babe are you still too sore?"

I blushed and shook my head in no. "Good, because now that you have your meal I need mine" I looked at him puzzled. "What are you..." He pulled my legs apart and took off my panties in a swift moment, more like ripped them. His head was between my legs licking and sucking my core. I throw my head back trying to fight back a moan who threatened to escape my lips.

He pulled back just when my orgasm is about to hit. I groan in frustration. "No, you will come with me only baby" He said pulling me towards him. He slowly entered me, his hands held my thighs. "You don't know how good that feels baby, you are my heaven." Coming from his mouth those words only sent me over the edge.

My nails dug in his back as his movements went fast, harder. He was moaning my name every time he thrust inside me. "I...I am close" My throat felt like sand paper and horse from screaming his name. "I can't take it longer please" I cried. He leaned his forehead against mine thrusting one last time and a drop of tear fell from my eyes as I encounter one of the strongest orgasm I had until now.

We rode out of our high together and He kissed my lips softly. "It was so good. I like being inside you Mon Amore. It is where I forget all of that is happening around me I forget all of that I am suppose to be, I am here right now, only your mate. And that is what makes me truly happy"

He kissed my temple, pulling out of me and getting dressed. He then pick me up and took me to his bathroom. "For your Luna ceremony you need to be relaxed and calm. A warm bath will relax you. Stay here till I draw you one." He said as I watch him fill the big tub, next he added some oils and bath bombs in it. It was really bubbly. Then he took out something. Rose petals and filled them in the tub.

"Come babe" he said then he tugged on the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. After he done he moved back and looked at me from up and down satisfied. He came towards me and kissed me softly. Roaming his hands through my body. He kissed my jaw, my neck, my throat, my chest sucked on my nipples softly after one and another.

"If I don't stop I will end up taking you here and I think you are still sore" he said still kissing me. "I don't want you to stop" I didn't want him to stop ever from loving me. "Are you sure you want me to?" he asked. "Y...yes p...please" I shuttered badly due to close proximity of his.

He pushed me on the wall and unbuttoned his pants, he entered swiftly into me. His mouth suckled my nipples making me cry out his name. His mouth felt just so good. "I...I..." I said digging my nails into his back. "let it go baby." He said softly kissing my mark and thrusting harder in me. He came in me leaning his forehead against mine.

"Mate" he said.

"Mate" I replied.

He took us to the bath tub and walked into water. He took a wash cloth and softly washed every inch of my body. I felt the sparks run all over my body through his touch. I can feel the mate bond between us. And I can feel his love for me. I think I just found my it. "My turn for washing" He said giving me the wash cloth. I took it and washed every inch of his body.

He placed another series of kisses over my naked skin. He pushed me against the tub wall as we kissed again and again. And he made sure that I don't get out of his bed for rest of the day. And truthfully speaking I did enjoyed it a lot.

Word Count: 1349 Words