Chapter 36

Next morning I woke up to see Victor was sleeping on the arm chair next to the crib. He almost never leaves his daughter alone. He is afraid the he is going to lose her, But how can I assure him that she is going to be here? I moved towards him and his eyes opened alert and ready to strike. Then he looked at me. And he relaxed.

"how are you now?" He asked. "I am good thank you" I said. "Oh that's nice. I should draw you a bath it will make you feel good and then I will change my little girl here after you feed her." He said not looking at me. Why don't you look at me. "Victor you can look at me remember?" He nodded still not looking at me. He walked swiftly inside the bathroom and drew me a bath.

I shied and sat on my bed. Victor is ignoring me. Why is he ignoring me like this? Was I said something wrong? Was I not clear about my words last night? I was so lost in my thought that I didn't saw Victor looking at me intently. "Your bath is ready. Jeremiah and Eldora wishes to see us after this." I nodded. He stood there watching me.

"Victor come here" I said he came reluctantly. "Why are you so distant?" I asked. "I am not distant. I thought you might need your space." He said. "Since when?" I asked. "I...I had a nightmare last night and in that nightmare I saw you, you were burning and you were saying that I was the cause of it all. I should have never came into your life" Oh Victor.

I pulled Dawn from my lap and placed her on the crib. She slept all the time. I pulled Victor towards me. "anything happens with me will be my reason not yours Victor. You are not the reason." I said. He pulled me by my waist and made me sit on his lap between his legs. "I miss your pregnant self. You were glowing then" he said softly. He stroked my bare thigh.

"There is many things you need to know about me Victor I know almost everything about you and you know nothing about me" he placed his finger over my lip and said "Right now I only want know your body and feel it against mine." I blushed. I almost never ever blush.

"This is important Victor, you must know for it concerns my past and my present. It concerns our son Dante. It is a secret Jeremiah too doesn't know." That caught his attention. "What about my son?" he asked.

That he isn't yours or he isn't of Jeremiah's. "Like you think it is not of Jeremiah's" I said and he looked at me confused. "This is my deep dark secret. This is why I became like this, a pack slut. I was never it by choice" I said. He slowly stoked my cheek.

It happened when I didn't turned into a wolf like I suppose to. I was bullied constantly. And at the age of thirteen almost fourteen It was a rainy night . There was no one in the house just me. Lance came with his usual buddies and insulted me and he called me names. I thought he was drunk as usual it will pass but it didn't. His friends stayed in the living room and he came inside mine.

I saw Victor clutching his fingers tightly. "He... He" I cried hard. Victor pulled me into his arms. "Its ok Mon Amore. All Is going to be alright." He said. "No it will not. I can still feel him all over me. And it was not just one time. He used me abused me, tortured me anyway possible. He bided me to his friends and they were horrible to me. Only Jeremiah saved me from all that. He became my on and off boyfriend. But he cannot protect me at home. That is why I ran to protect Dante from him. Lance"

Victor eyes were no longer silver, they were inky black. I was afraid what he will do. He put his nose on my neck inhaling. He kissed my sweet spot. "Dante is my son, no one else's. He is my heir and you are my Luna, no one else's No one will harm you at my watch not Lance, not Norman. No one. They have to go through me and I do not give up without a fight." He said pulling back.

He kissed me softly as his eyes turned golden. "Ryker" I said softly. "I missed you My Luna." He said softly kissing my temple. "Make love to me?" I asked. "I will be more than honored to My Luna" he said pushing me back on bed. He climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. "I love you so much My moon" He said. "I love you too" I replied back.

When I woke up I was too sore to move. I looked at him. He was sleeping peaceful. His soft snores felt the room. I remembered that I and victor were suppose meet Jeremiah and Eldora after I got ready. But we got engaged in something well. I think it is quite pleasurable for both of us. I slipped to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. My skin was filled with marks, how could he call me beautiful without cringing and how could he look at me with adoration?

I felt a pair of arm snake on my waist. Victor put his head over my shoulder. "stop gawking yourself, it is my job Mon Amore" he softly placed a kiss on my temple. And then gave me a sweet kiss on lips. "You know you will forever be beautiful in my eyes. Nothing can every change that baby" He pulled me up in his arm and took me inside the shower.

After a long, extra long shower I got dressed. I saw Victor was smirking at me. "Wipe that Smirk off your face Dork." I said. "Oh So I am Dork now?" He asked playfully. "Yes, A dork, now let's get down so we can catch them before dinner"

 I have no idea what I am going to tell Eldora and Jeremiah. "Tell them we were making another baby" I hit him hard as my face turned crimson. "Why you keep reading my mind?" I ask. "Because your mind is an amusing place to be" He replied hugging me.

When we reached down Eldora and Jeremiah were busy in their own little world. "Look at them, I knew we shouldn't have disturbed the lovely couple" Victor Whispered. "Stop doing that" I whispered back. "What?" he asked a little too loudly and Jeremiah pulled apart from Eldora who was blushing hard now.

"Alpha Prince Donavon, Winny, sorry for well..." he paused scratching back of his neck. "Oh please continue your PDA, I find it rather Amusing. Don't you think so? Mon Amore?" Victor asked and he earned his prize a shove from me on his ribs. "Oouch, I am fragile" Victor said holding his side. Jeremiah looked at me Strangely. "What are you looking at Jerk?" I asked. "Jerk?" Eldora asked. "Long story" I replied.

"It's good to see you laughing Winny, finally. But it is strange that I am not the one who is making you. You know you are my best friend and I never thought there could be some else who can make you smile like I do. But he beats me to that" Victor didn't commented on that. Wow, where is Alpha Victor? Who replaced him?

"Why you wanted to meet me?" I asked. "Well we have two news, one good and one bad" Jeremiah said. "And you better sit down, both of you" Eldora suggested. We sat down on the couch. Victor pulled me in his lap literally. But no one said anything. "Alpha Males" Both me and Eldora commented at same time.

"So what is the news?" Victor asked. "word has it that Norman your former beta have joined forces with Lance, former beta of Blue moon and Winny's brother." Victor looked at me sharply. I forgot to mention that detail. "And they want something from you." Jeremiah finished. 

"And another news?" I asked. "Oh, your mother is here. She wanted to see you, she will leave after supper so I suggest best ask her whatever you want to now" Eldora said and I nodded.

Word Count: 1431 Words