Characters

Servant of God Lucia de Jesus Rosa dos Santos - the main protagonist of the story. She is the older cousin of Francisco and Jacinta, and the daughter of Senhora Maria Rosa and Antonio dos Santos. She's one of the Marian visionaries of the Our Lady of Fatima during the First World War. During the apparitions of the Angel of Peace, Lucia was about 9 years old. However, during the time of the Marian apparitions, Lucia was about 10 years old. During the interrogation, she was chosen by the leaders to be questioned regarding the Lady's apparition and Her secret. 

Saint Jacinta de Jesus Marto - one of the main characters in the story. She is the younger sister of Francisco and the daughter of Olimpia and Ti Marto. She's also one of the Marian visionaries of the Our Lady of Fatima during the First World War. During the apparitions of the Angel of Peace, Jacinta was about 6 years old. However, during the time of the Marian apparitions, Jacinta was about 7 years old. At first, she's quite careless but now, she became responsible for her actions in hiding the Lady's secret.

Saint Francisco de Jesus Marto - one of the main characters in the story. He's the older brother of Jacinta and the son of Olimpia and Ti Marto. He's also one of the Marian visionaries of the Our Lady of Fatima during the First World War. Compared to Lucia and Jacinta, he was the only one among the three visionaries who couldn't hear the Lady's message as well as the Angel of Peace. During the apparitions of the Angel of Peace, Francisco was about 8 years old. However, during the time of the apparitions of the Marian apparitions, Francisco was about 9 years old (past June 1917).

Blessed Virgin Mary (Our Lady of Fatima) - one of the main characters in the story. She's the mysterious 'Lady' from Heaven. She appeared to the three shepherd children to convey a message regarding the brutal First World War and some other corrupted governments in the world. During the apparitions, She gave them secrets that will reveal in the future. 

The Angel of Peace - he appeared to the three shepherd children in the year of 1916 in order to prepare them an extraordinary event that will change the lives throughout the world.

Senhora Maria Rosa - the mother of Lucia and the wife of Antonio dos Santos. When she heard the news about the apparitions of at the Cova da Iria, she refused to believe that her child as well as her niece and nephew saw the apparitions of the Lady from Heaven. She thought of her on becoming a liar.

Antonio dos Santos - the father of Lucia and the husband of Senhora Maria Rosa. Like his wife, he doubted and refused to believe that his child saw the apparitions of the Lady from Heaven in the Cova da Iria. He thought that the apparitions of the Lady from Heaven were just women's tales.

Maria dos Anjos - the eldest sister of Lucia. She's the first family member in the Santos family who learned that the Lady from Heaven appeared to the three shepherd children. Like many others, she don't know whether to believe that her sister saw the apparitions of the Lady from Heaven in the Cova da Iria.

Carolina de Jesus Rosa Santos - one of the sisters of Lucia, and of the daughters of Antonio dos Santos and Senhora Maria Rosa. After the second apparition, like many others, she tries to force Lucia to tell her the Lady' secret by threatening her.

Gloria de Jesus Rosa Santos - one of the sisters of Lucia, and of the daughters of Antonio dos Santos and Senhora Maria Rosa. After the second apparition, like many others, she tries to force Lucia to tell her the Lady' secret by threatening her.

Teresa de Jesus Rosa Santos - one of the sisters of Lucia, and of the daughters of Antonio dos Santos and Senhora Maria Rosa. Like many others, she tries to force Lucia to tell her the Lady' secret by threatening her. However, after the Lady's fourth apparition, she saw and discover some signs which made her think that the Lady from Heaven appear to them.