Chapter 66: The End of War

From May to October 1917, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to the three shepherd children six times. On the thirteenth day of October 1917, the Blessed Virgin Mary performed a miracle to more than thousands of people so everyone will believe in Her apparitions in Fatima, Portugal. After Her last and final apparition, the Great War still continues but the three shepherd children continue to pray the Holy Rosary. 

On the twenty-sixth day of October 1917, Brazil declares war on Germany.

On the seventh day of November 1917, the October Revolution, known as the Bolshevik Revolution, lead by Vladimir Lenin starts in Russia. Alexander Kerensky flees from Petrograd (now, Saint Petersburg) before the Soviet seizes the Winter Palace.

On the sixth day of December 1917, Finland declares independence from the Russian Empire.

On the seventh day of December 1917, the United States of America declares war on the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

On the eighth day of December 1917, Ecuador severs relations with Germany and its empire.

On the ninth day of December 1917, Romania signs an armistice with the Central Powers which are the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Germany, Ottoman Empire, and Bulgaria.

On the tenth day of December 1917, Panama declares war on the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

On the fourth day of March 1918, the Spanish flu or 1918 Influenza Pandemic begins when Albert Gitchell, an army cook at Camp Funston, has A/H1N1 virus. 

On the twenty-third day of April 1918, Guatemala declares war on Germany.

On the eighth day of May 1918, Nicaragua declares war on Germany and the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

On the twenty-third of May 1918, Costa Rica declares war on Germany.

On the twelfth day of July 1918, Haiti declares war on Germany.

On the nineteenth day of July 1918, Honduras declares war on Germany.

On the end of July 1918, Spanish flu mutates; A/H1N1 virus spreads worldwide.

On the eighth day of August 1918, Hundred Days Offensive, last offensive or battle on the Western Front, begins between the Entente and Central Powers.

On the thirtieth day of September 1918, Bulgaria signs an armistice with Allies, exiting from the Great War.

On the third day of October 1918, Czar Ferdinand I of Bulgaria abdicates from the throne.

On the twentieth day of October 1918, Germany suspends unrestricted submarine warfare.

On the thirtieth day of October 1918, the Ottoman Empire signs the Armistice of Mudros, ending all hostilities with the Allies and exiting from the Great War.

On the third day of November 1918, the Austro-Hungarian Empire signs an armistice with Italy, exiting from the Great War.

On the ninth day of November 1918, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany abdicates from the throne.

On the tenth day of November 1918, Emperor Charles I of Austria abdicates from the throne.

On the eleventh day of November 1918, Germany signs the Armistice of Compiègne at 6 am in the morning. The war ended on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of eleventh month, ceasing all fighting and battles.