Glaciator

(F/n pov)

Whelp morning is never fun. I soon began my morning routine, while turning on the tv. To see a incident actually solved by Chat and Marrinette. Although not an akumatization, at least people don't have to worry about a run away bus. 

F/n: Well at least today shouldn't be to bad then.

I said as I manage to get dressed and pulled out my guitar, plugging it in a amplifier that is plug into my headset and using the guitar pick Juleka gave me. Still can't believe were doing this song, well at least kitty section will have another song to offer. I'll admit their are a few songs I like from this track, some that speak for me then I usually do. It wasn't long until I received a text from Adrian for H/n. Sense no is here in my apartment, I switched to voice chat which he picked up immediately.

F/n: H/n speaking.

Adrian: Hey H/n, how are you today?

F/n: Good, why?

Adrian: Oh, well um I was wondering if you can help me get some items.

F/n: For what exactly?

Adrian: Well you see I'm hoping for Ladybug to show up for something tonight.

F/n: Ah, the romantic roof top one on one under night sky. 

Adrian: How did you-?

F/n: Love is like a crime, they stolen your heart and now your hoping to steal theirs. 

Adrian:... How many hearts have you stolen?

F/n: I don't know, I've seen the gazes but never a confession. 

Adrian: What do you mean?

F/n: Simple if the girl confesses her affection, then I'm willing to give her a chance. 

Adrian: And if you like a girl and she's waiting to ask you out?

F/n: Fortune favors the brave Adrian, and I prefer my bravery running across Paris and stealing from those who deserve it.

Adrian: But when it comes to dating.

F/n: Never sought it myself, but I'm willing to take that journey if a lady should is willing to share it with me. 

Adrian: Alright then, so can you please help me out?

F/n: Sure, no problem. Just tell me what you need and I'll see about getting it.

Adrian: Thanks man, your really not that bad. 

F/n: And Ladybug has a crush on your civilian form, now what is it you need.

Adrian: Wait, really?

F/n: Yes, and believe me. That romantic drama between the two of you is so obvious that I'm surprised that Hawkmoth hasn't thought about creating a villain that feeds off romantic feelings. Cause if he did he might actually win, now what is it you need.

Adrian: R-right, I need some candles, some flowers, and something to lye on. 

F/n: Any preference?

Adrian: I guess something romantic.

F/n: Alright then. I'll go get it now, anywhere you want me to leave it?

Adrian: You know that building with the roof railing near Marrinette's place.

F/n: Yeah.

Adrian : Leave it their and I'll take of the rest.

F/n: Just be ready to be handed a receipt as well. That and don't question who I like in the future.

Adrian: Sounds like a fair trade. See ya later.