Frozer

F/n pov

Whelp time for another fencing session, and it's also good that Adrian will be wearing mask considering I'm just getting tired of seeing his face over everything. Seriously I know he's a model but does he need his face practically covering entire city blocks. Let's see my first opponent will be... Kagami, well let's hope she can push me again.

F/n: Hey, it's been a while.

Kagami: I suppose it has.

F/n: You don't have much of a social life, huh?

Kagami: That obvious?

F/n: Well yeah, especially sense the only time I see you is when here in battle.

Kagami:...

F/n: You know the only way how anyone can sharpen their skill, is thru practice. Unless of course something is preventing you from doing so.

I said as I put on my helmet and raised my rapier toward her, and we began our match. We began swing at each other, countering any move we make and striking at any opening's sometimes with blades locked together.

Kagami: Do you know what it's like to have a mother-?

F/n: Who controls every part of your life? Yeah I know that all to well.

I said as I broke off the guard and by backing off and reentering, she manage to do the same as our blades lock again.

Kagami: Then you know what it's like to be me.

F/n: No real interaction with others outside of places they say were allowed to go to, no real way to develop on our own, and a very strict household. Yeah I guess you can say I do.

I said as the though about my mother just makes me tighten my grip and I began pushing Kagami back with raw strength. Kagami notices and decides to slide the blade past me and manages to actually hit me.

Kagami: You don't really like her do you?

F/n: Honestly it's complicated.

I said as I returned to my side of the stage just as Kagami does so as well.

Kagami: So how is it you have a social life?

F/n: By being a sneaky little brat and just go out when she wasn't around, that or enjoying the time I had when I was with those I consider family. Eventually good grades, a few family friends, and a unaware mother took me here. A country that has some distance from her, and a chance to have a life around here.

I said as we crossed blades again this time using the extra force on the blade on purpose so when we lock, I just stepped back which causes her to fall forward and for me to score a hit on her.

Kagami: I suppose I'll never know a social life then.

F/n: That doesn't mean you can't form one normally, just talk to others around you, find common ground, and just pick the right target and your bound to find someone to get along with.

I said as I noticed Adrian walking in, with the expression "my life is pain" expression. I also notice Kagami looking at Adrian as well, almost focused on him.

F/n: Speaking of targets, perhaps your more interested in a different sparring partner.

I said as I step out and faced some of the other fencing students, only to met with victory just as Kagami is just mopping the floor with him. It wasn't long until practice was over and we all got out of the fencing equipment and I grabbed my guitar. When I got out I saw Adrian sitting on a bench and giving Kagami a rose, and he wonders if I taken any hearts. Soon we all walked out of the school as Kagami got into a red car with a woman that is in a kimono and wearing shades, guessing that's the mother.