party crasher

F/n pov

Not sure why Nino wanted to see me given how he's suppose to help plant some trees, but at least today should be quiet thanks to Gabriel leaving Paris for a little while. When I arrive in front of Adrian's house. I saw Max, Kim, Ivan were already as Nino wasn't far off. When I looked at Nino, I saw he was holding pieces of paper, some board games and, some dice; guess were playing D&D today. Although I wonder if I'm allowed to play a evil character again, maybe if I don't use a wizard again.  

F/n: Hey guys.

Max: Hey.

Ivan: Hey man.

Kim:...Hey.

Nino: Dude you don't need to feel giulty anymore, F/n already got his payback remember.

Ah the living bomb, quite a fun little trick if you have the right spells and a willing subject to use it. Then again it's also fun to have consequences for such a plan, but at least it was a one shot.

f/n: And so long as you don't rip my friend apart again, we should be square.

Nino: You see it' all good, now on today's real objective.

He says as he pulls out a tablet which had shown an image Gabriel Agreste with devil horns on his head, along with a tail and a pitchfork.

Nino: For the week Adrian's old man out for a while. 

He siad as he scrolled over to his assistant who had a witch hat drawn on her.

F/n: Along with his assistant Natalie.  leaving only Adrian's bodyguard left to babysit him.

F/n: And I assume you have something for mr... I'm sorry does actually know his name?

Everyone just shrugged as even Max was pondering the question.

Nino: Look it doesn't matter point is today were gonna have a guys day for Adrian, dude needs one and we all know it.

F/n: Hmm true, but don't you all have something to do today with the girls?

Nino: Already got it covered.

He said as he handed everyone a peice of paper.

Max: These shall be your excuses for the day gentlemen.

F/n: "Went to fencing class." ah huh, yeah look if Lila calls I'll just tell her.

Nino: Dude you better not ruin today, were doing this Adrian.

F/n: Tell that to Alya if she finds out.

I said everyone went over their excuse and headed to the gate. A small camera pulled out as a one sided conversation happened, followed by a exchange of toy for our entrance. When we did entered I soon dropped a grapple cam inside as we began went up the stairs, seems like the best time to bug a villains home so why not. When we entered Adrian's room, he was shocked to see us.

Adrian: Guys!? What are you doing here?

Nino: Dude were here to... help you with the class project.

He said as he winked which Adrian manage to noticed.

Adrian: Oh yeah, thanks for letting them in.

Nino: Oh and if anyone except the girls show them up, let them in.

The gorilla soon opened the door as Max soon offered him a toy, he hen left the room as we all got situated.

Adrian: What are you guys doing here?

F/n: Simple to hang out.

Adrian: I means guys, I'm glad you want to hang out but...

He said as the others just had expressions on their faces, way to guilt trip him guys.