reflekta

F/n pov

Oh great, the day that everyone waste money on some pictures is here. I swear the money they put in these things would be better used for something more useful, like Cancer research or something. At least then people have a better chance of capturing memories with those they helped.

Marrientte: Oh. my. Gosh. What if we sit in the same roll together.

F/n: Way to aim high their Marrientte, was to breathing the same as him to low?

Alya: Come on, give her some slack, this does come once a year.

Juleka: At least you all know your going to be in the photo.

Rose: No Juleka, I'm telling you your not Jinxed.

F/n: Wait jinxed?

Juleka: (sighs)Ever sense I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me. Something goes very wrong.

F/n: Look before you go through the several flashbacks in your head, I need to ask does it matter? So long as you leave a memory inside the hearts of those you treasure it shouldn't matter. Because no photo can truly capture the person others see with their own eyes. Because in the end, you have your own type of beauty.

I said which caused her to look away to blush a little, I looked at the others which had their own reactions. Rose covering her mouth as if I said a bad word. Marrientte with mouth wide open, and Alya looking at with the woah eyes.

F/n: what? I just said what was on my mind. But if it matters so much to you I'll help, just smile okay.

I said which caused Juleka to make a small with blushing cheeks. Soon we Marrientte and Alya were taken to the front roll.

Chole: Look Sabrina, their up front in the baby seats, go on Rugrats don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths.

F/n: And don't forget to your no different Angelica, or did you forget  that after Tommy was playing with you and focused on Reptar. Can't blame him though, considering how toxic you are.

I said which caused a few to snicker and made Chloe angrier.

photo guy: next group please line up.

He said when pointed to me and a few others along with Chloe. Soon Chloe got angry because she wasn't next to Adrian and decided to talk to the photo guy, who disrespected both her and her father. I swear I need to learn this guys name.

F/n: don't forget to smile.

I said which caused her to be more angry. I soon gave the photo guy a thumbs up as I walked past him who responded with a shrug. Soon the rest of the class was told to sit in the middle, except Julika who stared at her glove decoration.

F/n: Listen, Julika your going to do great.

I said when the photo guy remembered her, he soon sent her to the middle right next to adrian. and I already know how this going to go. But the photo guy was to busy to with Ivan to notice. Soon he starts arranging everyone, putting everyone at different spots and me next to Julika.

Photo guy: Perfect, now everyone say spaghetti.

classroom: Spaghetti.

F/n: Kinda races but spaghetti.

We said all at the same time, but then photo guy couldn't get a photo because of the battery died on his camera. he soon walked off as Julika walk out.

Julika: Can I go to the bathroom.

She asked to mrs. Bustier who allowed it. I soon heard a whisper behind from a certain snake about making she doesn't come back. I soon snuck my way out from my spot and followed Sabrina, who went to the girls restroom. I waited outside until I saw Sabrina run out along with a rattle sound. I soon looked inside to she block the bathroom door.