Ikari Gozen

(F/n pov)

Well, it seems everyone is going nuts about this contest. But then again, I guess Adrian has that effect on people, which means Marinette will join and probably scare her partner from creepy behavior. 

Kagami: You know you could always join the friendship contest.

F/n: And I could win some time to hang out with a friend? Literally the thing I can really do anytime I want. 

Kagami: True although you could make a new friend.

F/n: And possibly all in likely hood, run into a obsess fan of the model who doesn't even know who he is. 

Kagami: And you know who he is?

F/n: He's a guy who has his entire life controlled by a father who can't get over his wife's death, who chooses to focus on his work so much that he's neglecting Adrian to the point that eventually they'll just see each other strangers that live in the same home.

Kagami: Sounds about right.

She said as her expression looked sadden by that knowledge.

F/n: Look, if you're worried about him, then simply be there for him. If not someone he loves, then someone he can be relate with. And if friends are what you desire, I know a few women who can relate with you. Just know that your never alone if you seek out connections.

Kagami: You said, "If not someone he loves." Is there someone he desires?

F/n: There is. But in my honest opinion, he could do better. Just as you could.

Kagami: Like who, you?

F/n: Nah. Someone already stole my heart, and I took theirs.

Kagami: Then who?

F/n: You'll find out in time; in fact, you might have met him already.

I said as Kagami's mother soon arrived, and we all began our training.  Despite this being a two vs one match, we still struggled to get a blow in. I would have used my tricks but not with Kagami being this close she was bound to notice a sudden increase in speed. It was a little touch in go in some parts, especially when Mrs. Tsurugi began talking about Ikari Gozen. A female samurai which was rare but not unheard of. Even Rioichi talked about her for a bit, although with some more flowery description. It wasn't long until I heard Kagami's phone went off.

Mrs. Tsurugi: What was that!?

F/n: Pardon me, it appears my grandmother gave me a text message she wants me to come over.

I lied in order to cover for Kagami, while in truth I had planned to see my grandmother after practice. Kagami soon looked at her phone and read it before an alarm went off from Mrs. Tsurugi wrist as she simply touched it. 

Mrs. Tsurugi: It's time to go home Kagami. And I hope you remember how much family matters.

F/n: I won't forget anytime soon.

I said as I nod my head to Kagami and walked out. My grandmother resided in rich part of the city as she was able it afford it due to her job and my grandfather's private account. Not to mention she was able to reach commissioner in the span of few months when she came back from retirement after the time my grandfather went missing.  

F/n: Over 40,000 euros a month and that's just for residence. Not including heating, electric or water. Thankfully I got place right now otherwise I would be stealing out of necessity then out of my own interest. 

When I entered the house, I saw there has been some changes made to the place. The most obvious was the old guitar next to my grandmother's, I wonder if he has anything to teach me there. There's also an old cookie jar, a set of old keys on display right next to some horseshoes, and a trophy of from a dog fighting tournament. Hmm, air combat. That might be actually an interesting area to explore.