Riposte

(F/n pov)

Well I always wanted to try fencing, or at least any type of sword fighting. The clash of two duelist as their blades meet contact, the way victory can easily be decided by a single strike, to the use of different blades. Shame you can't really change much in the protective gear for this stuff, but hey safety is safety. I soon walked out to the courtyard to see Marrinette and about four other people looking across six people who have their mask who have their mask on. Mr D'Argencout was over looking the over looking us as I stood beside some random person and put my mask on. To think this guy was once Darkblade 

D'Argencout: As you are well aware, their are only two spots left. So to find the best candidates, I swill be absorbing the beginners performing various attacks on the experience students. Now, get in to position.

He said as I bend the knees, stretched my left foot back  turning downwards. Followed my pointing the saber forward, wish they had more variety like foils or epees but even I know how expensive this stuff. I soon greeted my opponent before engaging, striking first then using my reflexes to spot an opening when they attacked.

D'Argencout: Good form, point new guy.

He said as I readied my blade again. We continued dueling where I ended up with more three points. That was until I heard something in front of me. To see what looks like a female in a red fencing uniform with a red saber to boot, who wants part of the team.

D'Argencout: Only the best are allowed here you naive.

Red: And I was everywhere I go.

 D'Argencout: Para-fair, this whimper snapper has nerve. Alright, I may consider admission if you can prove your better then those who applied.

He said as the girl in walked toward us as the experienced duelist went to the side.

Red: Who among you has the most points?

She said as the others showed numbers with one or two, with Marrinette having two as well. Then I raised three fingers as she pointed her saber at me. 

D'Argencout: Hmm... well I suppose this should be interesting.

He said as well walked to the stage where a fencing system was already set up. They soon began setting the pulley system and the pad censer on us.   

Red: What's your name?

F/n: ?

Red: Your name, do you have one?

F/n: My name is F/n.

Red: Kagami.

F/n: Well then, pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Adrian: Hang on a moment.

Adrian said as he got done setting mine up.

Adrian: Didn't know you were interested.

F/n: Well their aren't many places that support fencing in america, so I figured this would be one way of experiencing Paris and all her majesty.

Adrian: Be careful though, I get the feeling she is not a slouch when it comes to this.

 F/n: Yet apparently this school wants the best, at least according to mr. D'Argencout. Besides people like her makes this place far more interesting then in the states.

Adrian: You don't like your home, huh.

F/n: Well I really wouldn't call that place home, a war zone would be a better description. Which hopefully one day I might be able to escape it and never return. In short Adrian, your not the only with a dysfunctional family.