Scarlet thief Au

(3rd pov)

At the Interpol police station several articles of the duo Chat Noir and scarlet thief are strung together. Some of them showing stopping several akumatized villains, a few with other heroes, a and a couple of former hidden criminal hideouts with the scarlet thief's calling card found at each. Although the color scheme had change over time from blue to red, the design and the usual location of on the general loot that was reported stolen match the previous cards. Or at least most of the that was stolen, as a good portion of the loot is never found and still listed as missing. A new hero named Aegis believes the scarlet thief to be responsible. But with very little evidence on top of his resounding support from the people of Paris, only one person believes him. That person being the same one looking over the articles and has even interacted with the thief, that person being Aegis brother. Caleb Cohen.

Caleb: ... Damn you H/n.

He said as all the evidence points to not a single individual. Even when he's in his regular form, he leaves little to no trace of who he really is. Any hair samples this person left behind appears to be of different colors and sizes, little to no dead skin cells are at any crime scenes or in his battles against the villain Hawkmoth. His gloves and multi layered clothing make it hard to get any fingerprints or blood samples. The only thing they can truly help them identify the thief would be his build, assuming of course that they weren't wearing stilts.  Caleb can at least narrow it down to them possible being at the school his brother attends, weather as a student or teacher is still up for debate. The key factors for this being a story about a supposed villain who trapped people in the school, and Queen bee or Chloe the mayor's daughter. The villain being part of a movie that got shot down was apparently a student who trapped several people in the school. As for Chloe, she was one of h/n closest allies who fought alongside them that could probably tell who they were. Unfortunately, the mayor and his various connections to some of the most powerful people in the country made it so they couldn't lay a figure on her. Still at least narrowing it down to one place they frequent makes it easier to find them.  

Caleb: Alright, now to cross reference any other location he-

???: You know trying to figure out a Cooper's identity never really works out.

Caleb soon turns his head toward the voice to see H/n!? Wait... no they look very similar, but theirs's a bit of difference between the two. From a different outfit to a few subtle wrinkles on his face. No this had to the famous Sly Cooper, who had been missing for years until recently.

Caleb: So you are related to the suspect.

Sly: And your goanna have a hard time trying to catch him.

Caleb: And what makes you say that?

He said as the thief casually just walks through the window, both keeping eyes on the other although seems more playful then the other.

Sly: Because your not the first in the Cooper line to try to figure out who we are out of costume. And compared to the inspectors in my past, you're a joke. 

This caused Cohen to narrow his eyes as he looked at the thief in the eyes and not at his hands who are now right behind the investigators desk or computer. 

Sly: After all a good inspector was able to look past my disguise in seconds or even at the end of a party at least. But you and your brother have hard time trying to figure his identity after a couple of weeks. While H/n already figured out your brothers' identity. 

Caleb: And this inspector is Mrs. Fox correct? Tell me, how close are you to her?

Sly: You act as though she was the only inspector that had my attention. Then again people like you are so narrow minded about good or evil that you can't even see the bigger picture.