Santa Claws

(F/n pov)

Ah Christmas, A time of joy and for one night of the year. And here I am with Juleka and Rose getting some chocolates from Marrinette's.

Rose: Kind of sad you flight back to the U.S got canceled, especially sense yo can't spend time with family.

F/n: Yeah, real bummer.

I said as I was silently jumping with joy, perhaps this time I can actually have a present this year. We soon entered the store and saw Marrinette already grabbing some boxes of chocolates for us. I soon notice the charity box they displayed with Adrian and Marrinette holding presents and with me holding the bag of money in the cane, eh close but not accurate. I then place about 20 coins into the box as she handed us a box of chocolate.

Marrinette: *Singing* Merry Christmas you three, here's you gifts you bet.

Rose: Merry Christmas.

Juleka: Merry Christmas Marinette.

F/n: *Singing* Merry Christmas, and don't you forget.

I said which caused a little chuckle when we left the store. From there we were about to split when.

Juleka: Hey!

I turned to see Juleka turning her head.

Juleka: I-if you want to come over for Christmas, I wouldn't mind.

F/n: Well in that case I have to remember that. But I gotta drop something off first, I'll see ya don't worry.

I said as I began walking toward a direction but then hid in an ally to turn into my alter ego with a sweater to help.

 and began heading to Lila's. Even if Lila wasn't hiding her embarrassment, I get the feeling Marrinette wouldn't have made any of these for her. But to past the time, I started to thing of a song along the way.

F/n: Oh what a wonderful night, with all the stars in sight. And with smiles so bright, it just fills this time with pure delight. For tonight will offer nothing but joy, to mainly any girl or boy.  As it begins to snow,  for everyone to create eat or throw. No need to worry about the things that create fear, for Christmas time is here, and so it's time to gather all those you hold dear. And  to enjoy this day and a following new year. 

I sang as I arrive to Lila's house where I soon tapped, and a few moments later she opens the window.

F/n: Merry Christmas.

I said as I handed her the treat, which she took with a smile.

Lila: I didn't expect to see you tonight.

F/n: Well I figured no one should spend Christmas alone, not even those in Achoo who can hang out with prince Ali.

I said as she giggled. She then walks to a desk and pulls out a box.