Heroes day

F/n pov

Yawn, man last night was so peaceful, glad I took master Fu's advice. Oh, it's about 7:32. Better make sure I got everything for today. Theif attire, check. Cane, check. But load of hats and smoke bombs, check. And calling cards, yep got it all. I soon dawn my costume and walked out of the house. I then pulled my out my cane an began swinging my way toward school. Really need to consider other forms of transport, perhaps in the future I might find something else.

F/n: What day is it again?

I said as I just began thinking about what today was, it was a Friday but something was different about today. Let's see... no, not my birthday, not Marinette's or Adrian's. Maybe a holiday, but what's the holiday? It isn't one that closes the school for the day, so one that I don't really remember. I soon began reaching the school when I noticed a giant balloon across the town. And it looks like... me? Oh that rights, it's heroes day. A day where everyone is a hero for a day. Well I already sent a donation to the happy camper orphanage. I soon arrive change to my regular attire and arrive to the school where Alya waited for me.  

Alya: Hey F/n, happy heroes day.

F/n: Happy heroes day, I take it your waiting for Marinette? 

Alya: Yeah you know how she is though.

F/n: That I do, but uh what's your heroes day plan?

Alya: Curious huh, I actually go the mayor's approval to improve facilities so handicap kids can attend school.

F/n: Really, that's incredible. I just send some money to an orphanage my great uncles use to live in.  

Alya: Well that's nice of you.

She said as Marinette arrived with a box of goodies in her arm. But she almost fell to the ground, so I caught her and saved the treats.

F/n: You know you don't need to fall for me to notice you, I'm not Adrian after all.

I said as she soon got back on her feet and grabbed the box from my hand. 

Marinette: I see your sense of humor is as sharp as - *Yawn* ever.

F/n: Yes just as I see your lack of sleep has risen. Seriously you okay?

I said knowing full well what must have happen last night, but asking the question lowers her suspicion.  

Marinette: O-oh! Well, um. I- I had to make sure everyone in class had gotten a macaroon. S-so I had to stay up all night making them. 

Okay, granted it doesn't take that long to make a sheet but I won't question it.

F/n: Alright then, thanks by the way. I'll see you in class.

I said as I waved them bye and headed to class where I saw everyone else was already seated and doing their own thing. Nino noticed me and waved hi, I waved back and smiled as I walked to the back of the class.  Juleka noticed me and smiled at me, I smiled back as I laid my stuff down and pulled out my book. It wasn't long until class started and everyone was here.

Ms. Bustier: Good morning class, Happy heroes day. 

Everyone soon greeted Ms. Bustier as she held a remote, looks like were getting another call from Lila. And the only one who will complain is Marinette, all because she was afraid of losing a guy she hasn't even asked out yet. 

Ms. Bustier: Now today class, I believe today is the day we say to Lila again.

She said as the white board behind her soon turns on to show Lila was on her phone.