Chameleon

(F/n pov)

F/n: So were switching seats?

I said as I noticed everyone was at a different spot of the classroom.

Ms. Bustier: That is right Mr. L/n. Mainly due to a hearing issue Lila has and a new student joining us.   

F/n: Oh Lila is coming back today, well that's good to hear. And I take it the extra table is for the new student then.

She nodded as she pointed toward the back. I soon walked my way toward the back, it wasn't long until a boy who I assume to be the new student soon arrived smiled at everyone.

New guy: Uh hi everyone.

Everyone greeted him in their own way as Marinette soon arrived.

Ms. Bustier: Everyone this is our new student, please welcome Mr. Aaron Cohen.

He then waved at everyone as he began walking to the back of the class. I soon noticed him wearing an ear ring as he went to the back behind me, and laid his stuff down.

F/n: Well Aaron sense I know your name might as well share mine, my name is F/n L/n.

Aaron: Pleasure to meet you.

F/n: Hmm, If you need a guide around here I'll lend a hand.

Aaron: Thanks.

Lila: Hi everyone.

Everyone except for me, Aaron, and Marinette: Hi Lila.

F/n: Welcome back

Aaron: Who's Lila?

F/n: She's a girl who was in Achoo for a while. She's a transfer student like us.

Aaron: Judging by everyone's reaction I saw she is popular.

F/n: Her name means red beauty for a reason. Although not everyone will agree.

I said as we witness how Lila used her lies and mixed truth in it to be more concreate. Or at least I did as Aaron seems to buy the emotional manipulation like everyone else did besides Marinette. She was soon received emotional stares and was reluctantly put in the back next to me. Giving Lila the death stare as she just talking to him and not even touching him. 

F/n: You know your not cyclops, so why are you trying to burn a hole into Lila with your stare? 

Marinette: Because she's a liar.

Aaron: Do you have proof?

Marinette: Well, um..

F/n: And even if she is, will it do anyone any good to expose her.

Marinette: Huh?

Ms. Bustier soon clapped as to grabbed everyone's attention. 

Ms. Bustier: Alright everyone, please turn on your tablets and turn to page twenty three.

She said as everyone grabbed a tablet and turn it on.

F/n: *Whispers* I'll explain later.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Aaron waving hi to everyone.)

We were soon on our way to lunch as everyone circled Lila, even Aaron was curious about her.

F/n: Back to what I was saying. Say you did expose her possible lies, what would it accomplish? A girl who will be humiliated and becoming akumatized again, an entire school shunning her from society, or an eternal vendetta against the one who exposed her thus a constant threat to that person or their loved ones.