Loki

(F/n pov) 

Well today seems pretty normal so far, who knows maybe their won't be a akumatization today. I was soon on my way to class when I noticed Marinette giving me the stink eye for some odd reason, I mean I know she gives it to H/n but F/n is another story.

F/n: Is something wrong Marinette?

Marinette: Oh no, nothing at all.

She said as she faked a smile, I decided to walk away and to head to class. I might as well keep an eye on her, but best to have her guard lowered. I soon noticed I was the first one in class, so I got to my desk and pulled out my laptop I have right beside Malory. To think this little bear was the only one who was beside me when I most afraid, I'm glad I could bring it with me.  Soon Juleka and Lila entered just as Mrs. Bustier phone went off. She soon took it out and looked at me.

Ms. Bustier: Mr. L/n, can you come with me for a second. Your doctor wanted to check up on you.

Weird, my doctor is back in the U.S. But he wouldn't come unless something was up. So I was about to take my bag, until Ms. Bustier told me to leave it. Well I just hope this over real quick.

(3rd pov) 

Soon F/n walks out of his seat and walks out of the classroom with Mrs. Bustier. Giving enough time for Marinette to look through his bag. Tikki soon flew out of the bag and looked at Marinette.

Tikki: Are you sure it's wise to look through F/n's things.

Marinette: I have to know, Tikki. If F/n is H/n then I can be sure he doesn't use it over me. 

She said as she opened it and began rummaging through it. Finding a small stick, extra guitar picks, some dice, laptop power cord, and eventually a small bear.

Marinette: A bear?

Rose: Aw how adorable.

Rose said looking at the bear.

Rose: Wonder what's with the eye though.

Juleka: Maybe wear and tare over time.

She said as Marinette noticed it and looks closer to see it was stitched on. But it was soon snatched out of Marinette's hand by Kim as he looked at it.

Kim: Wow I had no idea F/n still cling on to something like this, how embarrassing. 

He said as he tosses it in the air, just as Chloe walks in. 

Chloe: Wait a minute... that bear.

Lila: Hey Kim, maybe you shouldn't play with that. It looks like F/n has had it for a while.

Kim: No way, I can totally mess with him with this.

Marinette: Put it back!

She said as she begins pulling on the bears leg while kim grabbed the torso. Marinette was about to grip when the bear was torn in two as F/n walked in, and noticed the bear being torn. Causing the young man to go from wonder to absolute and horror. They soon noticed F/n's expression as he ran to the bear, pushing Kim aside as he looked down at the remains of the stuff toy.  

Juleka: F/n, are you al-!

She said as saw what face F/n was making, and it was one she had not seen F/n made before. As his seem so dull, his mouth opened wide with his eyebrows tilting up ward, with tears now starting to form as he picks up  the top half of the bear.

Marinette: F/n, are you okay.

She said but received no response as F/n just seemed to be somewhere else at that moment. Kim rubbed the back of his head and looked away, trying his best not to look at what he caused. Mrs. Bustier soon looked over and saw the state F/n was in and put a hand on his shoulder, this caused him to shiver in response so she removed her hand and looked at him with sorrow.