Feast

(F/n pov)

Well things have gotten interesting, an entire week has past and my grandfather handled everything that is handling it as well as I expected. Only falling onto a couch a few times and trying to adjust to technology again, still at least he's got family to help him catch up. But right now Alya wanted me to come to the museum today, something to do with possible Cooper history and my connection with H/n. When I arrived, everyone seemed interested in a statue made of hardened lava. All except for Marinette who was eying Adrian in the crowd.

F/n: I suppose some things never change.

I said which caught her attention, which caused Alya and Alex to laugh a bit.

F/n: Anyway Alya you wanted to see me.

Alya: I was wondering how much do you know about H/n, particularly their history?

F/n: Honestly not much since I don't ussually ask for family tree's, why is their something you found out?

Alya: Well I have a hypothesis that might go with this info I found that connects them all together, including every hero of Paris. 

Marinette: Alya you promised you would stop researching this in order to keep Ladybug's identity a secret.

... Yeah not going to say anything. So we soon went through the museum looking through several art pieces that depict both miraculous holders and my ancestor throughout history. Some of them fighting side by side, others against one another and a few depicting that owl . Yet it wasn't long until I noticed something on at least few  of these depictions, the symbol of the order in which every miraculous box had on it. Alya soon brought it up and soon told Marinette that they were connected, which surprising shocked her considering I thought she was a possible candidate for being the guardian. 

Alex: Hey that symbol is also on the statue my dad found.

F/n: On what now?

Alex: Yeah that same symbol is on the statue, a perfect match to the one on the paintings.

Which means that's a sentimonster. I said as I looked over to the side to look at the statue and at Natalie, to see it is a perfect match and Natalie's reactions tells more then enough that she knows. As soon as I see her walking toward my direction with Adrian and his bodyguard, I turn right back around toward the others as not get noticed by her. 

Alya: Anyway I also wanted to ask if you have H/n's number, I think an interview might be great for the lady-blog?

F/n: I suppose I can ask if he wants to be interviewed, but don't expect anything solid. But if that's it I got that science assignment to finish so I got to head out, catch you later. 

I said as I headed out by the front entrance and called master Fu, making sure to get into costume and get to him as soon as possible. On my way I noticed a owl in the air, not like clockwork but still mechanical. I turned invisible to lose sight of these things but made sure to knock one out of the air to look at it,  pretty complicated machinery so Penelope wouldn't be a far off stretch. Not knowing if it had a built in tracker, I decided to take a photo and drop it as I headed on my way. 

(time skip brought to you by chibi Sly waving at everyone while eating a cookie)

When I presented my findings to Master Fu, Marinette soon arrived to see the look on his fce was one of fear and shock.

Marinette: H/n, what did you show him!?

She said as she walked toward me, only for Mrs. Fu to stop her, which shocked Marinette as Mrs. Fu just looked at Master Fu.