Mugshot

F/n pov

Well that should care of that, now no more security system. I then hooked the ledge of the vent with my hook and lowered myself to the floor.  Honestly if your going to steal diamonds from jewelry stores in broad daylight, you might want a good place to hide your stuff. Or steal it with a vehicle that can can't be traced by a simple tracking device stuck in your tire. I soon began loading a few loads of diamonds in my bag, when I suddenly heard my phone vibrate. I soon activated my ear piece and continued with what I was doing.

 F/n: Hello?

Lila: Hey.

F/n: Oh hey how are you doing?

Lila: Not bad, just wondered if you would be interested in coming over to my place tomorrow?

F/n: Sure if nothing like an akumatization happens again. But mind if I ask why?

Lila: Well well I'm planning on watching the Mandalorian tomorrow, and I figured you want to watch it with me.

F/n: Well in that case I have to watch it, and some company doesn't hurt either.

Lila: Glad to see you like the series as I do. Although If I had to guess your favorite character is the mando, especially when he doesn't take off the helmet.

F/n: This is the way.

Lila: Well one day you are going to take your mask off and show me who you are. I have spoken.

F/n: *Chuckles* Oh, are indeed  treasure. And you know the only your going to see who is behind this mask, is by equivalent exchange of trust as in I trust you not to reveal my identity.

Lila: Hmm, alright then I'll keep it in mind. But you honestly want to know what is a treasure, is that people think they know who you are.

F/n: Hmm?

Lila: Oh some people believe that your a genuine hero, mainly because not a lot of don't really know about you little cappers. Do to the police not wanting a public scandal.

F/n: But you already know better.

Lila: Well duh, you told me yourself that your no hero. Something I wish Adrian could learn from you.

F/n: Speaking of Adrian, are you still after him or?

Lila: Well I guess I'm just using him and trying my best to get on his or his father's approval.

F/n: Aw trying to build connections and networking, I get it.

Lila: Hmm, yeah. So what are you doing now?

F/n: Me? Oh I'm just going through someone's jewel collection. 

Lila: Hmm, any of them eye catching.

F/n Oh their are a few eye poppers.

I aid looking at a diamond that's the size of a eye.

F/n: But none as attention grabbing as you.

Lila: Keep up that talk, all I'll assume your trying to steal my heart.

F/n: Well as fun as that would be, I'm afraid this jewel collection won't sort itself out.

Lila: Alright then, see you tomorrow maybe?

F/n: Yeah, maybe.

I said as I hung up and finished loading my bag with the biggest diamonds I can scavenge from the pile, and left a calling card  with some evidence of these guys entire operation. After that I exited through the vent I entered from and made another call to the cops.