Dark owl

(F/n pov)

Well life got interesting real quick, time travel, exes turned into vengeance seeking maniacs, some weird plan for someone to become royalty. It's all... unique. And the possibilty that my grandfather is lost in time, alive in a different part of history. Perhaps one day I can meet him after all, assuming they can find him. Still they need some way to find him, an the fact that Clockwerk is back affects things. Still I need to find out where this Penelope woman is, if not for my sake then hurting my uncle like that. 

Principal: Hoo Hoo.

But before that, another day dealing with "the Owl". I know he's trying to do good, but their are other ways of doing so. But now I got to deal with another appearance on tv, thanks a lot Mr. Damocles. 

Principal: Thanks from the sound advice from the other heroes, I'm sure to do better next time.

We all soon slapped ourselves in the face after hearing. Even Aaron who decided to be called Aegis just bump his head on the nearby tree.

F/n: I'll say this once again, their are alternative ways to help others Owl. Like soup kitchens, environmental trash collector, traffic officer, literally any type community service.

Principal: Then why don't you do that?

F/n: Oh so want us to stop fighting villains that threaten Paris and focus on small scale heroism?

He said nothing as he just began throwing powder in the air, but it's not as affective mine so I literally see him run toward a bush and tried to run away.

News reporter that looks familiar: Your thoughts?

F/n: Long story short kids, you don't need to be super to be a hero. If you see danger, call the proper authorities. 

I said as I just turned invisible and just got out of there. I don't really care about the spot light like. Besides I got band practice tomorrow and rather just listen to some music.

(timeskip brought to you by chibi F/n just rocking out)

Soon me, Juleka, Luka, Ivan, and Rose got into positions and got ready.

Ivan: 1! 2! 3! 4!

(Play the song on top)

We soon began playing our instraments, with Luka taking Adrian's place on the electric keyboard and rose on he third guitar. Leaving me and Juleka side by side in the guitars. I just began going with the flow as I strung the cords and did the rock and roll symbol. Soon Juleka got closer as we began leaning ourselves back and forth with each note. As I saw how comfortable she was, I soon stopped leaning as she lean toward me. Their I planted a kiss on her which caused her to blush. I soon winked as we soon turn toward Ivan who to listen to him drum. But we soon turned back as Rose began the guitar screech, when it was over I began doing stringing my notes alone. Then Ivan and Luka soon joined in as we soon played our part. I then rest my hands as they took over, all for grand finally. As Juleka begins playing her guitar with mine and Rose grabs the mike. 

Rose: Your out of time!

She said as the rest f began playing in unison, repeating herself 3 more times before Ivan ending with the drums. 

(End song)

Rose: Yay-hoo!

Ivan: Alright!

Luka: That was awesome.

F/n: Agreed.

Luka: How about we get a drink to celebrate.

We all agreed as we began to head below deck, when Juleka grabbed my hand Blushing.