Vote (Not a chapter)

Well someone ask for when the next update is. Well sense someone asked so nicely, I thought I throw a special treat. That's right folks, I will be letting you decide the next chapter of this story. From one of the many villains from Miraculous Ladybug to even old classics from the Sly Cooper video game series. 

And before you ask, no this isn't some sort of creative blockage, for I could have easily focused on glitter queen and queen bee. But let's face it who really wants to deal with Chloe? Speaking of episodes I find to be the most interesting. I will inform you that some of your choices I  might plan to write anyway.

So dear readers, here are the rules.

1: You may pick up to three villains, no matter what between the show, or the my child hood.

2: If you wish for me to be creative again, then simply type original.

3: No evil versions of Ladybug or Chat Noir, I plan on writing those anyway.

4: (Secret rule) Hint: odds and evens.

Oh and don't mind the secret rule, it will just determine who will have more relationship development with F/n. Will it be Lila or will it be Julika, the outcome is for you decide dear readers. But know if one answer doesn't have more votes then the others, I will choose by rolling a die or flipping a coin.

So good luck dear readers, and may the odds be ever in your favor. As for when I'm going to write the next update I have one thing to say, attend et espère.