Anansi

(f/n pov)

F/n: So when are you planning to return?

I said as I was sitting on Lila's couch and enjoying a drink she offered. With some music playing in the background to keep things relaxed.

Lila: I honestly have no real idea? Considering Ladybug is still popular as ever.

F/n: And the fact that practically everyone in that school has been saved by her, despite the fact she has caused a few herself. 

Lila: Thankfully at least someone is willing to call her out. 

F/n: I just speak what I believe, and I don't really care about a girl who proves to be worst then a lair. 

Lila: And you believe I'm not a hypocrite?

F/n: Well why did you pursue Adrian?

Lila: Because knowing people in the right places can easily help you get what you want. So knowing someone who is a model can easily help me build connections with people on that business. 

F/n: And you have proven that you believe that to be true. If not for your pursuit of Adrian, then by the fact you said that you were a descendent of the fox hero.   

Lila: So you know about that?

F/n: It's the only reason why I can see why you bought that fox necklace. 

Lila: Hmm... how much do you know about what goes on in that school?

F/n: Enough to know Marrinette is a stalker, were both liars, Chloe is a brat with parental issues, and everyone is gullible. None of us are in the right, we just have our own mask to wear. 

Lila: And beneath the mask we hide both face and mind, all free for them to draw.

Soon a song begins playing and I recognized it a mile away, seems like the song that best fits us liars I guess. We soon just went silent and enjoyed the music, even tapping to the song beat as it goes on. It wasn't long until we came to lyrics part and Lila began to sing.

Lila: Where have you been? Been searching all along, came facing twilight on and on, without a clue.

I soon decided to join in with my own voice, enjoying the song for what it was.

F/n: Without a sign, without grasping yet, the real question to be asked. Where have I been.

Lila/ F/n: I'm a shapeshifter, at Poe's masqurade.

Lila: Hiding both face and mind, all free for you to draw.

Lila/ F/n: I'm a shape shifter, what else should I be?

F/n: Please don't take off my mask, revealing dark.

We soon continued enjoying the music as we just sat on the couch nodding our heads to the music with our eyes closed.

F/n: Moments of calm, nothing left to be found. A mirror right in front of me, revealing That's where I find.

Lila: An empty glass, reflecting the sad truth. It's telling words not to be told .

F/n/ Lila: I need the mask. I'm a shape shifter, at Poe's masqurade.

F/n: Hiding both face and mind, all free for you to draw,

F/n/Lila: I'm a shape shifter, chained down to my core.

Lila: Please don't take off my mask, my place to hide.

F/n: I can't tell you, how to see me.

F/n/Lila: Just a cage of bones.

Lila: Theirs's nothing inside. Will it unleash me? Burning down the walls.