Silencer

(F/n pov)

Lila: I'm surprised you paid for this.

She said as we headed to nearby table in the hotel restaurant, getting attention from anyone who noticed us inside The Palace. 

F/n: I thought you would enjoy something new, besides I thought this is a good spot for another lesson.

Lila: Is that all?

F/n: *Smirk* As if I need a reason to enjoy your company.

I said as she blushed and looked at her menu, as we waited on our order waiter that's when are targets arrived. The snake known as Bob Roth and his son Xavier Yves Roth or XY, being escorted to a table across from us. Lila soon noticed and looked at me, I nodded as she just smirks and covers her face with the menu while I have the back of my seat to avoid eye contact.

Bob: Okay we need to talk about this tv appearance your going to be making. You know this will be a major promotional event for you, you got any new material new ideas?

Xy: Of course not, you know I have no ideas.

They said as they started laughing, I then began recording their conversation by pressing a button on my glove Great uncle Bentley help me make. He then began playing music he made which sounds last years garbage, but then it stopped all of a sudeen.

Bob: Doesn't it a bit similar you were doing last year?

He said as we hear the same song again. Lila rolled her eyes to the music as it stopped, nice to know we agree that was garbage. They then go into detail about styles or his appearance, only to see XY has nothing which makes given his 'style'

Bob: Oh forget it, I'll use the same plan that made me the riches man I am today. 

He said as he covers his mouth and whispers, but my recording device should still be able to hear hi regardless.

Bob: If your short on great ideas, borrow someone else's.

He said as they both start laughing about their idea before noticing people were looking at him. Bob then snapped his fingers as two men in suits soon began walking in and handing people some cash then following up with a finger on their mouth. It wasn't until they came to our table where I turned invisible, and so they just handed Lila some cash as they walked on by.

Lila: Why did you do that?

F/n: Because if he knows I'm here, then he'll go after the person I'm eating with.

Lila: And this wasn't your concern earlier because?

F/n: Because the only attention I'll receive from places on high is just some stares, maybe someone asking for an autograph. But with snakes like him, they'll do anything to cover their tracks. So what did you hear?

Lila: A snake is about to take someone's creative work for some tv appearance

F/n: And like that, we know what he's doing, who's doing it, when he'll show off what he stole, and why.

Lila: And what does that give us.

F/n: It gives any master theif  the opportunity to prepare a heist.

Lila: Hmm, so how are you going to do it?

F/n: Simple wait for the robbed individuals to show up then reveal him with his own cameras.

I said as she smirk at my comment just as our waiter was approaching us.

F/n: But for now let's enjoy each others company.

(timeskip brought to you by chibi author creating a kitty section mask)

It wasn't long until everyone from kitty section heard about a contest Bob issued for talented people. So we all agreed to at least put our issues aside and give it our all. We began practicing and dong our best to work off each other. During one break, Juleka wanted to talk to me and looked a little down so I agreed.