Maledikator

F/n pov

So this is what counts as class huh, seeing a classmates one girl blog video. Well I'll admit I'll probably learn ore from this then the american education system. I mean at least I learned that people are desperate enough to gain popularity by dressing up as other actually people, so a good lesson in psychology I guess. Not sure how it relates to french history, but I guess this a prime example of Napoleon's ego during his time as emperor.

Ivan: Hey that's not Ladybug, that's you.

He said as everyone begun laughing at her, I decided to keep my tongue out of this considering it's a low hanging fruit.  

Chloe: Of course that's the real Ladybug.

Bustier: But Chloe could you tell us why you chose to do an assignment on yourself, I mean about Queen Bee.

She soon goes over how she saved France, then plays a recording of herself in a Ladybug costume and repeats it exactly what she said. Making it more obvious, you know at this point it's just getting sad. 

Alya: Chloe that's clearly you dressed up as Ladybug, you didn't even match her color.

Yet it apparently enough to make you think at one that she was Ladybug. Chloe then walks back to her seat, well at least she isn't having a total melt dow-  

Marrinette: Oh, what a shame.

She said as she gasp her mouth and everyone laughed even harder. God dang it Marrinette. Soon everyone began bashing Chloe again and again, to the point in which I just put some ear buds in and listen to some music. It wasn't long until I saw her Chloe leave the room like an angry gorilla, and another akuma attack coming this afternoon. Thanks a lot super heroes, you make it to easy for Hawkmoth sometimes.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi F/n putting a quarter in the Marrinette messed up jar)

I soon arrive to master Fu's message parlor where I actually made an appointment, I swear I need this sometimes. When I entered, master Fu soon smiled as he patted on the ground. I soon sat my bag on the ground beside me and lied down.

Master Fu: I take it your a little tense, any reason why this seems to be?

F/n: You mean besides Marrinette indirectly causing an akuma victim to appear later today. Then school life, mixed with my body developing, as well as trying to deal with the density of some people, followed by a mix someone out their actually trying to kill me.

I said as I soon feel my shoulders begin loosening.

Master Fu: I see, and this didn't bother you at first?

F/n: No, not really. It's just... this seems like an everyday thing. And I guess I'm just getting-

Master Fu: Getting tired of it.

F/n: Yeah.

I said as I soon felt hands on my back,  causing me to breath out.

Master Fu: Perhaps you need a break from all of this, what did you use to do before all of this hm?

F/n: Honestly what I do now. It's just with everything adding on top of it and the choices others make, it just seems less interesting and more rinse and repeat.

Master Fu: Hmm, have you considered changing it up a bit?

F/n: Huh?

Master Fu: Perhaps you might need a break. After all you manage to fight alongside Adrian and Marrinette despite no Miraculous, I'd say deserve some time. Although perhaps I really shouldn't be giving advice to a Cooper.