Star train

(f/n pov)

Well let's see what happening in the world today? The ladyblog is showing support for Ladybug while replacing the word "and" with the word "with" when it involves H/n on stopping akumatizations, honestly nothing new nowadays. XY rising in the charts thanks to his dad being a snake, all while people with actually talent are getting actually fan support. Still no news about Clockwerk though, I don't like how quiet he is or that Penelope girl.

Nino: Hey F/n, you alright dude.

F/n: Oh yeah, sorry my mind was somewhere else. I take it were at the train station?

Nino: Yeah, I mean you noticed the bus stop didn't you?

F/n: Like I said, my mind was somewhere else.

We soon grabbed our bags and began leaving the bus when we noticed Adrian running heading our way.

Nino: Adrian, woah what are doing here. 

Adrian: I got tired of not going on any school trips.

F/n: Finally pulling off the rebel huh?

Adrian: Technically no sense I never told him. 

Nino: Pretty sly my dude, if I didn't know any better I would say your H/n name.

He said as we all began heading inside where the rest of our class is. Nino soon saw Alya and began meeting her, guess love birds always find a way back to each. Marinette soon looked our way but stopped as she noticed me.

Adrian: Still not going to forgive her huh?

F/n: Would you forgive someone if they hurt someone or something you cared about?

Adrian: Hmm... Oh I gotta ask, how did you pull off that trick at school. I mean you were aumatized so.

F/n: Simple, Chloe knows.

Adrian: Seriously!? Guess that explains why your more insisted on her getting the bee miraculous.

F/n: I was before that, after all I don't agree that she shouldn't wear it again.

Adrian: But you know why Ladybug didn't want to-

F/n: Yet she herself is going to cause a bigger issue if she doesn't say something. 

Adrian: ...

F/n: Look... if I can't get Chloe a miraculous, then at least be there for her. Your her first friend after all.

I said as the doors to the train open and everyone began going inside, now let's see... my seat is... near the center next  right beside the walk way. Guess I can just wait for my classmate by standing next to my seat. As everyone enters I noticed Chloe and Sabrina were heading to the front as Mrs Bustier just sighed walking back in. 

F/n: Something the matter?

Mrs. Bustier: No, it's just Chloe and Sabrina will be sitting in first class.

F/n: Oh, okay then. I mean it has pros and cons.

Mrs. Bustier: Hopefully I can enjoy some reading.

She says as she pulls out a copy of Les Misérables. 

F/n: Enjoy Victor Hugo's work then. While your version of Jean Valjean is in first class.

Mrs. Bustier: Yes, while the man who judge her now has a different opinion of her and gives her a compliment. I guess that makes you Javert then.

She said ironically as she moves to an open seat as Arron now sitting with Nino. I soon felt a tap on my shoulder as I turn and see it was Lila.

Lila: Looks like we'll be sitting together.