interview with F/n

(f/n pov)

Well school is over and theirs's no D&D session today, so might as well bail. When I got out off the classroom, I soon saw bump into a girl as she drop a umbrella that looked familiar.

F/n: Oh pardon me.

I said as I grabbed the umbrella and handed it back to the girl, only to see t was that weather girl co-host  Aurore.

Aurore: It's alright, thanks.

F/n: No problem, sorry about that Mrs. Aurore.

Aurore: How do you know my name?

F/n: Your on tv all the time, shouldn't I know my name?

Aurore: Thank you.

She said as she sighed with relief.

Aurore: It's just people usually don't even know my name, they just call me stormy weather.

F/n: Really?

Aurore: People don't even know I go to this school for some odd reason, they just think I was just popped out of no where.

F/n: Ah, sorry to hear that. Names F/n by the way.

Aurore: Nice to meet you, although your probably busy right now.

F/n: If I was, I would have just apologized, help you, then be on my way.

I said as she smiled and we continued walking out of school. I then noticed her in her arm is a paper about... H/n?

F/n: H/n huh?

Aurore: Yeah I'm doing a segment of H/n, mainly due to the support Ladybug has over H/n.

F/n: So their are supporters for H/n.

Aurore: Yeah although I'm having trouble finding any info about his exploits, apparently someone said I should find someone named L/n for some info.

F/n: Well I guess your in luck then considering L/n is talking to you right now

Aurore: Really!? That means you know about H/n's journey as a hero?

F/n: I mean yeah.

Although I definitely not a hero.

Aurore: Would you be willing to answer some questions, maybe tell me some of his stories? 

F/n:... Alright sure.

I said as we walked outside, I then saw Chloe just gave subtle nod. Sabrina was with her too as she walked over to Aurore and started talking to her. Chloe then pointed at her phone  as we walked over to different side of the stairs.

F/n: What's up?

Chloe: It's Alya, she's trying to figure out who you are more then ever.

F/n: I take she's trying to pressure you, what about Lila?

Chloe: You know that girl can lie her way out of jail, like I highly doubt Alya can get a thing from her.

F/n: Hmm, just in case say that we only meet when social events or an akuma attack.

Chloe: And if she keeps pushing?

F/n: Well we do act differently when were out of costume, use that act on her.

Chloe: Alright.

F/n: Just don't lose yourself in that act, otherwise you'll just prove those who judge you to be right.

Chloe: Like they did with Zombizou.

F/n: Yeah...

I said as I remember what happened. We all made sure to get a gift to Mrs.Bustier, from small bags, to scented candles, to portraits of her, I even manage to find a nice necklace for her. Then Chloe messed with Marinette's gift and Mrs. Bustier took the akuma for her. Which led to Zombizou... Chloe at the end sacrifice herself so we could get a chance to stop the villain of the day. After that she did give a gift to mrs. Bustier, and we were able to see a kinder side to her.