why did I write Sly in MLB (Not a chapter)

Some of you might be wondering why I combined the story of a ps2 mascot like Sly Cooper with the story of MLB. Well it's actually quite simple, it's because they share quite a few similarities that happen to work well together. After all not many stories can connect with others so well, but when they do new writing opportunities just open right up. Here are some examples of what I mean. 

1. Magic and Science: You see in most stories they prefer to chose one thing over the other, thus you don't expect things to merge that well. For example if you suddenly put magic Ratchet and Clank out of no where it would be really bizarre open up a lot of world questions and plot holes for the story itself. But with Sly Cooper and Mlb showing that magic and science work hand in hand, complete with powers that couldn't really explained by science and technology we have not discovered or are still working on. An example considering how Bentley manage to create a time, a self aware A.I like Markov wouldn't be to far fetch for Sly's world and neither would the mask of dark earth in MLB.

2. ancestry and history: When it comes to history with these series not all pf them align like having the master chief suddenly ending up in mass effect. Sure they might be the same type genre and years might line up (I mean I don't know I don't know the full history of Halo) But with different events, species, cultural landmarks, and different advancements in technology can easily turn it into something else entirely. Like a Reaper combined with a forerunner with Cortana A.I. randomly appearing and it suddenly becomes the thing that gives the Leviathan and the flood nightmares every time they think of dong anything. Let alone the heroes of the story. But with Mlb and Sly cooper basically running a similar history and not really altering their world with their history can easily work as well. With Mlb being vague enough with it's history to where anyone could have been wielder, and with Sly's ancestors ranging to every country in any time period has enough space where these two timelines can easily merge together and easily not have any or a few time contradictions. Or even enough space in it where you have the time lines merge and still make since.

3. power set: power range is something any fanfiction writer should always consider. An example would be putting goku in JoJo bizzare adventure, in thought it sounds cool until you realize Goku could just kill everyone of his opponents just by sneezing really hard. Need proof, Dragon ball literally have characters that can destroy planet's just by pointing at it, while Jojo character's best hope in defeating a villain was to yeet them to space. But with Sly Cooper and Mlb they merge together considering they neither side is really over powered compared to the other, Sure Sly might be able to influence time and defy gravity. But with the butterfly miraculous and the recent Roaster miraculous. (Which honestly could solve any issue in the series, seriously think Gabriel!!!) It can still make show charcters abilities to their full extent and not call it an easy knock out for one side. Unless they suck total garbage, looking at you Mr. Pigeon.

So in short this is why I combined Mlb with Sly Cooper and why I kinda stop writing the Rwby Sly cooper one. (Alongside how I wrote it back the.) But what do you think do you think these are good reasons for merging these two worlds, or am I wrong and should go in the corner with Dunce cap. Write what you think in the bottom, and good night everyone!