Sapotis

F/n pov

Ah paris, oh how I grow to love your lights in the night sky. Filling with more joy then my home in america, I swear if I could be a citizen here I would. Sadly one day I must bid you ado and return to the warzone I called a home, one even Hawkmoth would find hopeless.

F/n: Oh what bliss this place... is?

I said as I saw a couple of red creatures jumping out of Alya's house. From there, they started to create havoc and multiplying as if by the second. Still better then my mother's place, but let's try to keep it like that. So I jumped down from a nearby roof and began attacking these things, vanishing every time I hit one. Judging by their design, I say the hat is their akumatized item and a kid or kids are the victims. It wasn't long until Adrian showed up and began attacking them.

Adrian: How did you know to go for the hat?

f/n: Observation, just like how I know your Adrian.

adrian: what!? How did you,

F/n: No voice changer, no real face coverage, not to mention I can see through disguise.

Adrian: Wait, so if you can do that. That means you can figure who Hawk Moth is!

F/n: Hmm... maybe. After all his outfit might be harder to figure who is beneath it.

I said not wanting to ruin this game. Soon Marrintte showed up and looked toward us, looking as confident as ever

Marrintte: H/n, Cat Noir we need to find the real Sapotis so we can end this.

Adrian: But how do we know which is the real one?

F/n: Who knows?

Adrian: So your saying we gotta catch them all.

F/n; Pokemon, gotta catch them all.

I said as they Marrinette looked at me with the really look while Adrian just gave me that cheeky smile. I regret nothing. We soon ran toward the bridge, taking down every one of these red things as got closer and closer to our destination. Where we saw them attacking an ice cream cart and getting larger in numbers.

Adrian: Hey! don't eat that ice cream or else things will get catastrophic.

Red things: Miraculous.

They said as they charged at us, now would be a good time to use a cataclysm on the bridge and take them out all at once. But soon enough we were cornered on the edge of the bridge, probably a bad time to say I haven't read the chapter on how to swim yet. But then Marrientte used her lucky charm and made a teapot. Wait isn't that, yeah it's that old man's.

F/n: hey Ladybug! Now would be a good time to get some help.

I said, knowing full well what that man has. Soon Marrientte left as she left me Adrian against these things.

Adrian: So do you know Ladybug's identity?

He said as he took out five from his side.

F/n: I do *Whack* but I keep it *Whack* a secret *Whack* as she *whack* requested.

I said we kept fighting, we soon saw an opening and ran put from the bridge. But these things just keep showing up.

Adrian; So, how long did you know?

He asked as we kept running and ran up to the roof tops.

F/n; Ever sense day one. Like I said, I can see through you disguises.

Adrian: I'm impress you can see through our mask, or you kept it secret for so long.

F/n: Just because I get my skills from exercise and reading, that doesn't I keep up from you all. In fact imagine if I had my own miraculous.