Gamer

(F/n pov)

Well class is over today so that's good. Manage to get my homework early to, so nothing should distract my date with Lila. Especially since my grandparents want to actually meet her, so added layer pressure. But just keep a cool head F/n and you should be fine.

Max: Hey F/n.

F/n: Hey Kim. Wait, no Max. Sorry it just that you two hang out a lot and...

Max: No worries, anyway I was wondering if you or Lila wanted to play this new fighting I've been working on.

F/n: Sorry but not today, Me and Lila are going on a date and we're meeting my grandparents along with that.

Markov: That would explain why your heart is beating slightly faster than usual.

F/n: Yeah so sorry, maybe tomorrow.

I said as I made sure all my stuff was there. It wasn't long I got down the stairs as Marinette grabbed my wrist, great now what does she want.

Marinette: Hey, are meeting for the shirt design for Kitty section.

F/n: No, and neither are most of us remember. Juleka is going on a date with Rose, and Ivan has a date today. So, it's just you and Luka.

Marinette: W-what I thought Juleka and Rose were showing up.

F/n: They might have forgotten, but at least them enjoy their time together.

I said as I hid the real reason, that a good portion of the band wants to cut ties from her. Juleka obviously for her supposed friend using her desire to be a model just to take it away so she can be close to Adrian. Rose wanting to be a supportive girlfriend and doesn't want what happened to occur again. And lastly theirs me, for multiple reasons. Still, I'll hold my tongue so long as Ivan and Luka are okay with her. But I wonder how long that will be.

F/n: Still, why don't you use this as a chance to spend time with Luka, or with your family.

Marinette: Ugh, I would but my schedule is booked with so much it's not even funny.

F/n: Then perhaps you might want to reconsider your priorities, and no Adrian should not be the number one priority.

I said as I walked to the door where I waited for Lila who Max decided to ask his question. Lila soon told Max the same thing I said, and we soon headed off.

Lila: Hey are you okay?

F/n: Yeah, just a little nervous.

I said as Lila grabs my hand and pulls herself in for a up close hug.

Lila: Hey no matter what, I got your just as you got mine.

F/n: *nodding* I appreciate that, thank you.

Lila: Anytime.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Marinette and looking at couple with jealousy)

When we arrived at my uncle's, Lila looked confused as I pulled on the candle handle. This caused the fireplace to open as it showed an entry to my great uncle's lab. From their Lila took an interest to see everything, from the g force simulator to the target range, to my uncle's chemical lab and finally my other uncle's boxing ring where he's currently fighting a training robot. As my uncle Bentley and my grandpa are watching Uncle Murrey go at it.

Sly: So, this is his 60th robot?

Bentley: 90th actually. He's been getting pumped up hearing you might be going back on the field soon.

F/n: So, you are retuning going to make a comeback.

I said as they turned my head to me, with Murrey uppercutting a robot's head off as he walked toward me.