Aaron Cohen made by Dogenistrador

Name.: Aaron Cohen Age.: 16 Height.: 1,74

Family.: Brother – Kaleb Cohen Nationality.: Canadian Miraculous.: Rhino Beetle - Nomii

The original (suposed) Miraculous holder was Kaleb, but both Kaleb and Nomii decided to let the younger brother become, as because the older brother had just joined the army.

Love interest.: Kagami Tsurugi

Name.: Kaleb Cohen Age.: 26 Height.: 1,96

Family.: Brother – Aaron Cohen Nationality.: Canadian

Job.: He works as a Cop during the week, and during the weekends he and his brother creates some songs.

Love interest.: None.

: None

Kwami.: Nomii the Rhino Beetle Miraculous

His Miraculous is the Earring, it is actually pretty simple, as it is just a simple black earring, easily being unnoticed by Other kwamis.

The Rhino Beetle kwami makes his user more stronger and resistent to damage. It's special hability is the "Iron Skin", while on this form, the user will be much slower, but will compensate this with being a pratically unstopable force, not being able of getting damaged. (good for standoffs)

To activate, he has to say.: "Nomii let's fight!"

To deactiva, he has to say.: "Nomii break time!"

Miraculous Suit.: (Nomii is able of showing himself without affecting the suit)

: (Nomii is able of showing himself without affecting the suit)

Aaron Cohen - Look.:

He constantly uses a black jacket with a grey t-shirt, together with a black jeans

Caleb Cohen - Look.:

(Yes, it is Shota Aizawa from BNHA

(Yes, it is Shota Aizawa from BNHA.)

Background.: Both of Aaron and Caleb's parents died on a car accident. After that, his brother ended up having to take care of him. In the first years, Aaron learned on how to cook and do the various house chores while his brother was at the army, later, his brother teached him on some combat arts, such as.: Defendo & SPEAR system (yes, They are real canadian martial arts). Later on, both decide to move to paris.

Caleb leaves the army and becomes a cop on Paris. While Aaron joins the Collège Françoise Dupont as a student.

Facts.: Nomii  He is the strongest kwami fisically.

- He was considered destroyed after a battle, a battle that ended with his user dead, and Nomii Half dead.

- He usually chooses ironwilled people, people that are pratically impossible to akumatize.

- He is a rather calm kwami, he usually eats maple syrup and Pancakes as a way of "recharging" himself.

Aaron Cohen  He is the friendly type of person, constantly trying to make his friends smile;

- He is a good singer, and even managed to create some songs. He mainly enjoys creating songs about urban legends or miths.

- He enjoys both action and horror movies.

- His band's name is "Nightmares may be true" the only people that are part of it are both him and his brother.

- He loves pancakes and maple syrup.

Caleb Cohen  He is usually friendly, but his face constantly scares people of coming near him.

- His face is a constantly tired one, he also is bad at smiling, but tries from time to time.

- Whenever he is working, he activates his "serious mode", usually being a lot more direct and serious.

- he loves Maple Syrup, and constantly has one bottle with him. He drinks direct from the bottle.

Few of the "Nightmares may be true" musics.:

(Main singer - Aaron)

Superstitious Foundation; (CG5)

SCP-294 (coffee machine) song - Drink of Death; (Kyle Allen)

Siren Head song – Sound the Alarms; (Kyle Allen)

The Legend of Siren Head (original song); (CG5)

(Main singer - Kaleb)

Stressed Out; (twenty one pilots)

Savlonic – Epoch; (The Living Tombstone)

Love I Need; (The Living Tombstone)

My Ordinary Life; (The Living Tombstone)

Again Thanks Dogenistrador for making this Oc and I hope I do him justice that you both deserve for writing such interesting charcters.