Reflektdoll

(F/n pov)

We soon were running back to our regular lives, I was actually surprised to Aegis willing to work with me to stop the latest one. Still we now have to deal with one of the most cliché topics ever in a group, the walk a mile in my shoes argument.

Adrian: I don't call the shots ma lady. Your the superhero who calls the shots and captures the akumas, I'm just the ultra charming Chat Noir.

Marinette: Right you have it easy.

Adrian: Because I make it look easy.

F/n: Hey how about we not have the whole "Oh I have it so much harder, and you have easy part." Sepal, and just be glad you have people you can rely on. 

Marinette: Right, like you have it hard with all your tricks? 

F/n: Says the woman wearing magic jewelry which gives enhance human abilities and summon the magical winning item. While all I have is a book that only learned about not that long ago existed in my family, a cane in which my great uncle help me make, and some ability to see a blue aura if I want to be sneaky or spot something sneaky, a ability that any theif with enough time can learn.

Aaron: Yeah I have to side with H/n with this one. I mean imagine what a miraculous would do for him.

Adrian: Still who do you think has it easier?

Aaron: Responsibility wise..., I've have to say Ladybug. As for physicality..., probably you chat.

Marinette: And you H/- Hey.

She says as she notices me walking away. If I honestly cared I would have already point out Adrian doesn't cause as many akumatizations. I soon made decoys of myself as I soon hear foot prints behind me, best guess Aegis is trying to find out who I am again. I then put a alarm clock on of the dummy's and turn invisible, this caused Aaron to follow the noise a decoy was making and time for me to actually get back into civilian attire.

F/n: *Sigh* 

I said as I began walking to school as lunch was almost over, good thing I was always sneaky about eating during class. as I was about to walk back in, I soon got a phone call and saw it was Juleka.

F/n: Oh hey, Juleka what's up?

Juleka: H-hey I was wondering i-if you could help me with something.

F/n: Yeah sure, what is it?

Juleka: You see Marinette is gonna be showing off her fashion designs online. A-and I was hopeing to model for it.

F/n: Say no more, if you want to do it then go for it. I'll be there to cheer you on.

Juleka: R-Really.

F/n: Yeah, after all it's something you want to do. I'll meet you after school, then we'll see about you modeling.

Juleka: Thanks.

(time skip brought to you by chibi author really hating Marinette on this episode)

Well we got out of class early, I guess that means it's time for that thing Juleka wanted to do. I soon spotted her and noticed that she moved her hair and showed off both sides of her face, looks nice with the hair clip she's using to hold it back.

F/n: Hey Juleka, ready to see Marinette?

Juleka: Um, yeah sure. H-how do I look.

F/n: You look nice, then again you always do even without the hairclip.

I said as we soon walked toward Marinette and the others. It wasn't long until Juleka looked at me as we arrived just a few feet from the group, I smiled as she smiled back and walked toward the group. The others were soon shocked to see Juleka the way she was and they sure to her being Marinette's model. The others soon pulled Juleka toward the school and are probably heading toward Marinette's place, I soon followed behind but noticed Alya pulling Marinette aside. Great, guess that means I'm stuck with zone out Marinette again.