Dark cupid

(F/n pov)

Ah valentines day, the day any heart can be stolen by anyone. And the day to remind us single people that were still single. Still I suppose today's lesson about fairy tales and their romantic endings, although all this is doing is just makes me want to read another page from my book.

Mrs. Carline: Adrian, can you tell me what I just said.

Adrian: That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because love conquers hate.

Soon the bell rings as I put up my book and was about to head to the door when I notice Marinette going through the trash after Adrian through away a piece of paper. However I wasn't the one who noticed.

Chloe: Well, well, Marinette, looking for something to eat?

Sabrina: Maybe she's trying to find better clothes.

F/n: No I'm sure that's what you both do, considering you look like a trap and Chloe looks like she's wearing a vest someone decided to use the restroom on.

They soon looked angry at me as they walked away. I soon turn my gaze to Marinette, who was frustrated by their comments.

F/n: Get frustrated, and I'm sure a couple of heroes will deal with once your akumatized.

Marinette: Your right.

She soon looks at the paper and starts to blush a little.

Marinette: H-hey um, c-could you read this.

She said as she handed me what looks like a love poem. Let's see dark hair, blue eyes, strong disguise, sounds like he's talking about Ladybug. Considering these two can never put it together.

F/n: You do know he's probably talking about Ladybug.

Marinette: You think so?

F/n: It would make sense seeing as he does match the three details in the poem. But I'll let draw your own conclusions to it. I gotta go, I still have the historical paper about why the french invasion on Russia during the french revolution failed.

I said, as I already completed the paper. Seriously if someone wanted to wage war on the Russians, you need to start at the end of winter and make sure your supply routes are secured.  But that doesn't matter as I saw Kim being handed something by Max. It looks like... Oh Shiny jewel.

F/n: So who's the gem for?

Max: The recipient is-

He said as Kim covered his mouth to make him stop talking.

Kim: Keep it on the down low.

F/n: You know it might be wise to talk about your crush at a place where no one could see you.

I said pointing at Alya who was walking by. He nodded his head as we walked to the side of the school.

F/n: So who is the lucky lady?

Kim:... You promise not to tell.

I nodded.

Kim: It's... for Chloe.

Oh you pour boy.

F/n: Listen Kim, I'm telling you this from one guy to another. Don't. She will make fun of you.

Kim: And how would you know?

F/n: Well for starters... she did try to kiss H/n at Adrian's birthday.

Kim: Oh yeah. Wait, do you think their a thing!?

He said, as I couldn't but feel I  was about to vomit at the idea of that.