Stormy Weather.

(F/n pov)

Well let's see what's on today. Weather report, Sunny all day. Pointless popularity contest for weather girl. I swear nothing is good is on tv anymore.

Chole: Daddy have you seen the remote!?

Mayor: N-no sweetie, I haven't.

Well at least some jerk is not going to be happy, which makes me happy. But as fun as it is I think I better head out. So as soon as Chole left her room. I simply dropped the remote on her bed and headed out. Using the air ducks is easiest way to get in this place, I'm surprise the mayor doesn't get descent security for his home / hotel. As soon as I got on the roof, I saw that popularity contest again. Only the girl with blue hair won and the blondie had a nasty expression on her face.

F/n: Well looks like I know who going to become the next villain.

I said as I began running across the roof tops, trying to find Adrian and Marrinette. I'm not going to miss a chance for some fun. Let's see Adrian lives in a big house, with a father who's strict, a gorilla for a bodyguard, and a fan base. So I pulled out my phone to find where Adrian is, and it seems he's in the park.

F/n: Thank you fan base for being to interested in a young model.

I said as I began running on the roof tops, noticing some clouds already forming. Guess our villain of the day just got her powers. I soon arrived to the park to see both Adrian and Marrinette at a photo shoot, ten bucks says this won't go anywhere. It wasn't long before I saw our villain floating above them, blondie turned purple with black highlights and with a new dress and umbrella. She soon waved her umbrella in the air, causing ice to freeze the park. Including the amusement park ride. 

F/n: Okay, time to guess villain name.

I said as I caught her attention by throwing an alarm near her head.

F/n: Hey weather girl, is your villain name could front or Mrs.Freeze?

Mrs.Freeze: The name's stormy weather!

She said as she tried to freeze me, but a simple drop with a cane to catch me and it became easy to dodge.

F/n: Bi-polar maybe. but you really need to chill out, Otherwise Mrs. Grumpy pants will be more fitting.

I said s she began trying to freeze me again. But a simple swing back and forth makes this a lot more easier. It wasn't long until I saw Ladybug show up trying to cut the ice around the amusement park ride, and for Cat Noir getting on Stormy Weather's bad side. And I thought my insults were bad. She soon opened her umbrella which caused him to go flying off and for to almost follow.

F/n: You do realize he'll probably land on his feet.

Stormy weather: And hopefully you crash into him!

She said as she wen under me and ended up launching me in the air. Thankfully my paraglider allows me to not worry about falling. It wasn't long until I landed right near Ladybug and Cat Noir, who were on top of each other.

F/n: Nice to see you two finally hook up.

Lady bug: He wishes.

She said as she and Cat Noir got off the ground and stood up.

F/n: So I take it you two have met Ms. Sour sport.

Cat Noir: Yeah and if you ask me, she needs a chill pill.

I said as we soon saw Ms. Stormy weather in front of us. We soon began running at her as she just ignored us. But look at us the moment she heard those two scream.