Prologe prt2

(F/n pov)

News reporter: Just as we were about to celebrate the appearance of our three new heroes. A new wave of panic is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are transformed into stone monsters. It's simply Unbelievable.

I soon turned off the tv As I began going over notes my friend gave me for the Cane. If I'm going to stop this, if I'm going to deal with villains like these I'll need to be ready. At least I have this place to my self.

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi calling card )

I soon arrive to class to see a piece of gum on my seat. I guess Cholie Is trying get back at me. I soon saw Ivan being questioned by everyone, Might be wise to make sure he doesn't get frustrated again.

F/n: Hey Ivan you okay?

Chloe: Why do care how that monster is doing?

F/n: Ain't that the same question people ask when talking to your father?

Chloe: Oh I get it, you like freaks.

F/n: If that were true we would be best friends.

She soon gets irritated and begins walking away. While her friend follows her.

F/n: Listen Ivan if you need any help, just come to me okay.

Ivan soon begins walking, in a better mode then before I hope. I soon notice the boy in the cat costume from yesterday, al be it in regular attire.

Cat Noir: Excuse me, do you know where Chloe might be?

F/n: I take it your Adrian then?

Soon everyone began crowding Adrian, making it difficult to talk to him. So I decided to talk to Marrinette and looks she's not doing to good.

F/n: Hey you alright?

Marrinette: Yeah, just thinking about something.

F/n: Ivan I assume?

Marrinette: Yeah, after yesterday I'm just wondered if things can get worse?

Media girl: Look girl were going to get through this. Especially since we have Lady bug, Cat Noir, and H/n on our side.

F/n: Friend of yours?

Marrinette: Oh yeah, F/n this is Alya. Alya, this is F/n.

F/n: Hey anyone who cares about others is a friend of mine.

Alya: You seem alright so I'll trust you.

F/n: Glad to hear it. Anyways Marrinette, just try your best to make the world better.

Marrinette:... Hey mind if I ask you something?

F/n: Go ahead.

Marrinette: Wouldn't you like to be a superhero, to fight monsters and villains.

F/n: I'm already a hero, or at least I try to be. I don't need powers for that. Why?

Marrinette: Oh! No reason.

She said as I noticed her hand reaching for her bag. I soon relaxed a bit and waved my finger at her, she was shocked as she looked at me. So all I did was just looked away and we began heading to class.

Marrinette: What about you Alya?

Alya: Hell yeah.

Marrinette soon pulls a black box out of her and puts it in Alya's We soon reach class to see Adrian near Marrintte's seat.

Marrinette: Hey what are you doing!?

She said looking at Adrian with frustration. It wasn't before I notice gum the seat and put two and two together.