Contessa

(F/n pov)

F/n: Thank you for the tea Mrs. Lenoir.

I said as I turned off my phone alarm  and took a sip from the tea Mrs. Lenoir made, smiling at me before she looks at her now smiling husband.

F/n: Or should I start call you Mrs. Fu?

Lenoir: Mrs. Lenoir is fine.

F/n: Alright now twenty four hours is up, mine if I asked for something to eat.

Master Fu: Of course, you earned it.

He said as he handed me a rice ball. In which I took and devoured it one bite. This caused them to laugh a bit as I couldn't help but smile at the fact before going over the book. 

F/n: So the miraculous were made to have kawamis interact with the world, each holding a kawmi that represents a new idea, concept, or emotion comes to existence. But not negative emotions?

Master Fu: That is correct, even though they are powerful emotions no is one like that by nature.

F/n: I see, you might want to share that ti-bit with Ladybug. So what miraculous captures cleverness? 

Master Fu: That would be the Raccoon miraculous. I'm not surprised that your interested in it, given how your family has always had that trait and that miraculous.

F/n:?

Master Fu: Your great ancestor Rioichi was one of the few outside of the order to obtain celestial status. In which he was entrusted with the protection of the raccoon miraculous, the miraculous that steals negative emotions.

F/n: Really?

Master Fu: Yes however your ancestor never revealed where he hid the miraculous, his words being "my family will keep in the deepest part of our treasures." A real shame, after all that miraculous would capture your cunning and your taste in fashion.

He said showing me that it's a set of cufflinks, one that shows the face of the raccoons two and paws out. Pretty fitting for a family of theives I suppose,  plus not bad in style.

F/n: Finding that miraculous would be pretty useful, however would that affect the akuma itself?

Master Fu: Of course, sense the akuma is made with the desire for negative emotions the miraculous should be able to steal it.

F/n: Hmm, alright then any leads?

Master Fu: Best guess... the temple.

F/n: Ah, well that's a lead that went to smoke-

*Beep* *Beep*

 F/n: And I need to get to school.

I said as I grab my bag and left the couple to their own thing. I then made sure to get on a bus while someone was walking in and turned invisible so no one noticed I entered. By the time I reached the school I pressed the button and walked out the rear seat as I turned visible. By the time I got the school I notice that the custodian's eyes were a little red. Guess not everything is okay for everyone.